Reviews for The Rookie 12 Plus 6
Lunar Wave chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
... More competition is generally a bad thing... right?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Great chapter and I hope u continue this overall soon:). I STILL wanna see them Spirit Evolve themselves!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Update immediately, please!
rand0m-DEATH chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Interesting story and concept... i like. i think the story needs to be more descriptive about who's talking 'cause sometimes i would get lost in the coversations and i would have to re-read the conversation. other than that good story and plz update soon ;)
Gir240 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
This is pretty good
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Some things are hard to believe
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Good chapter:). Please update again soon!
E chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Fun but could use a little more focus.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
You, you I like:) We buddies, and I can't wait to read the next update, hoping the spirit evolve thing can happen when fighting Gaara, makes things sooooo much more interesting!
Apocalypse owner chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Hahaha i loved how shika was talking in his sleep XD u should keep going!
E chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Personally, I think this is pretty good however you have too much going on. You need to slow down explain build up the charters and find a flow of motion for you strory. I suggest focusing on one group at a time to keep things form getting confused.
E chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Well it seems like they accepted this too easialy (on both sides) But, I find the hive mind link halarious.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Wow...that was...odd. Hilarious and a good build, but WAY odd!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Epic!..Sakura can now channel the spirit of the Ice!...Oh, awesome idea if you haven't considered it, if they can channel the base power, why not spirit digivolve too?...It would be cool, especially all of them making Susanomon!
yukicrewger2 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
umm... why can I see Naruto using a fire style summoning to get EmperorGreymon's sword, and using Dragonfire Crossbow on some poor shmuck? (probaby one of the sound four)