Reviews for Nightwind School of Magic
swanglade37 chapter 3 . 8/6
I really liked this chapter, and I want to thank you for including different religions and ethnic groups at Nightwind. One of my only complaints about the original series is the lack of ethnic diversity, and the lack of education the students seem to get on other cultures. I mean, all Binns seems to talk about is goblin rebellions, and I was kind of curious what other Wizarding cultures were like. I also with J.K. Rowling had included more religions in Harry Potter, since they all seemed to be some form of Christian. However, you took the time and effort to do all this, and I want to thank you for it. Not many fan fiction authors it seems (me included) talk much about religion or real-world problems. Thank you, again.
Erimenthe chapter 31 . 1/19
Thank you for getting Lockhart out of there lol. Did the group of them end up trying to all become Animagi? I don't remember seeing any mention of it after the discussion between them all. Perhaps in another story? Now to go searching for more from this universe lol.
Erimenthe chapter 13 . 1/19
By the gods and goddesses, you've managed to combine so many things in just this story (and I'm only on ch 13) that I LOVE you for lol. A truly inclusive school, and town, that not only accepts everyone as they are (color, gender, were etc.) and helps out children and families that have been through abuse but includes the different religions and teaches the differences and inclusions (absolutely loved the Halloween explanation :D ) for meals, holidays etc., but you've included Pern, Star Trek, Dr. Who and other things that makes the little geek in me want to explode. Love that Dylan started learning Klingon rotflmao. Can't wait to read the rest.
kazetoame chapter 31 . 4/7/2015
So after getting into this, then losing it after not seeing updates for awhile, I read this and find out Lily dates James, let me guess they get married? Sorry, but I wasted my time. I dislike James and Lily stories. Glad I didn't read more.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
Finally. Goodbye Lockhart. I'm totally gonna miss you. NOT.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
You have a talent for writing very descriptively, but very little else.
ginny chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
i like the name "Phoenix Club"
B)
ginny potter chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
im confused
for 1) what is windmere?
2)how do they know about hogwarts and hogsmede? have they gone to hogwarts before or something?
Luiz4200 chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
It was a delightful surprise to have Royston Idlewind included in the story. It's the first time I see his history being used in a fic that isn't mine.
Luiz4200 chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
Rowling was really cruel while naming Dora.
Luiz4200 chapter 25 . 7/22/2014
Have you decided where on Hogwarts will he be sorted or is it not relevant for the fic?
Luiz4200 chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
Memory Charms aside, I can't picture Lockhart as Nightwind material. I couldn't even imagine him having more chances than Peter Pettigrew.
femalefarrier chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
keep going...
mollsballs chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Sorry, but I took off the alert for your story. I was interested at the beginning, but you strayed so far from the beginning plot that I don't understand what's going on. The original characters aren't even in the story anymore except for a few mentions. I took this to be a story about the marauders and Lily, but in a different school, but you totally changed the characters almost on the spot to be all OCs.
Lady Elizabeth of York chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I'm going to assume that there will be conflict later. Right now it seems like everything is too good to be true. I realize this probably sounds like I'm being very nitpicky, but all stories need a little bit of conflict.
But I'm warming up to this school and I'll keep reading.