Reviews for Imperfect Cherry Blossom
Anon chapter 3 . 11/11
Steamroller
Hue
Ziden115 chapter 32 . 10/26
I have to say, this story here, freaking takes the cake on how to handle a crossover and keep it nice and interesting, and I am glad to say, I kept up with this series and I must say once more, it was a reat ride and I can't wait to see where this goes from here.
Zentari2238 chapter 2 . 9/29
Can you make him even more spineless please?
jtblion chapter 32 . 9/14
I really really like this!
Sulphur99 chapter 32 . 9/3
I've been wanting to write a review for this, but never had the time. But hey, since this is the end of this arc, might as well start now, eh?

For starters, allow me to say this: "This is possibly one of the most well-written, captivating stories on this entire site." No hyperbole on my part to be perfectly honest.

Your writing is impeccable, pacing is great, suspense keeps readers guessing but doesn't confuse them, the characters feel alive and well-described, the action is well detailed, things that need to be explained have been explained thoroughly, and I have found little to no mistakes in your use of the English language.

Hell, it'd most likely take me days to find even one.

You and your team of betas have done a splendid job mixing the worlds of Touhou and Haruhi together, as well as do a great job making even the first chapter an instant hook. Even better, your updates don't take months to release, and yet quality has in no way dropped.

Reading through IPC has been an thrilling experience, and the sequel arcs to it only add more to my enjoyment. Now that I've gotten all that out of the way, I do have to wonder when this will sadly end. Touhou only has so many games, and a story always has an ending. I was slightly sad to see KyonxMarisa go down the drain, but it is so realistic in why it can't be a thing. (I'm still rooting for the harem path tbh.)

Aside from that, I don't really have much else to say. I'm really glad I discovered this story, and I really hope to see more.
Sul~
That was extremely well done and entertaining Smooglii. I assume that the reason why so many people were missing in the beginning is because they died or something? At least, that's the only thing I can think of.
I Before A Except After K chapter 32 . 8/30
Thanks for the recognition there at the end, guys. You pulled off that ending even better than I expected. Using the seed of non-identification against Seija was a stroke of genius, and I'm practically kicking myself for not having thought of it myself. Overall, a fantastic arc, and I'm looking forward to seeing how and when Seija's time traveling antics pay off down the line. Keep up the fantastic work.
Necro-Pen chapter 32 . 8/30
Thumb up for such Epic ending. Awaiting for OKU battle, how will he survive?
neogoki chapter 32 . 8/29
once more "John Smith" shakes the universe (or at least Gensoukyo)
quite possibly changing it once more

a Broom-ride with the all grown up Marisa, Kyon you lucky bastrad XD
Sakuya, the Time-Ripper
big hug from Remillia, even bleeding, is a very cute image

so Mima, Yuka & co were brought back from the dead (maybe?)
and Alice isolated herself after the traumatic events of the Radioactive Raven Ride?
Kudos for Kyon not breaking, that is some heroic emotional strenght here
I loved this chapter. Although I am curious what Kyon is gonna do.
I Before A Except After K chapter 31 . 8/23
One big thing that's still bothering me, is that even after Kyon asks Seija for proof that his family's alive, he still only takes her word that they're dead. For all he knows she's been bluffing him the whole time and banking on him not calling her out on them. He has only the word of a liar that she has this big contingency plan, that his family is dead, or even that they're actually hostages at all.

This actually first started bugging me when Seija initially kidnapped Kyon, but I was able to let it slide on the grounds that it's a common mistake for people to make when in a panic. But now that he's getting suspicious of the veracity of Seija's claims, Kyon should be questioning everything Seija's ever told him.

Also, I don't see any reason why Kyon has to rely on Seija to go back in time and stop her from killing his family. He could easily have any old youkai go back with him and beat the tar out of Seija. Or, if you're concerned about paradoxes, he could go back with Mamizou disguised as Seija and have her call Seija off. In a world of magic and shapeshifters, there are very few airtight situations.
Gallerian chapter 31 . 8/23
Question : Where's Sanae, Kanako and Suwako ? Are they asleep as this war is happening?
neogoki chapter 31 . 8/22
I hope Kyon had a really good idea,
Seija needs to be taken down a bunch of pegs
Bobby Fischer chapter 30 . 8/20
A dose of Miko is always good.

PSC is looking good so far
I love how Miko is written. Very different than how I've seen her written, but enjoyable nonetheless. Can't wait to read what happens, considering Seija appears to be so outclassed it's actually pretty amusing.