Reviews for Imperfect Cherry Blossom
Anime-master1000 chapter 13 . 1/4
WHY DID I STOP! WHY DID I STOP THIS FANTASTIC STORY!
This story brought me to tears at the end of the blossom incident. ( Which not many storys did this much feelings towards me. )
But damn it Marisa why did you do that to poor Kyon?
All these characters from Touhou is exactly what I imagined them to be.
Now time to read the secual now.
Folgorian Saetta chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
So Yukari is just letting everyone be trolled by Kaguyah for the lulz as usual.
its k I guess
kinigget chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
you actually used the dialogue from the game

I think I love you
kinigget chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
first of all, I must thank you for not going with common fanon for Meiling, I don't like the lazy Meiling either.
second, Fairies regenerate. I'm not sure if you're having them die for real for story purposes or if you just forgot though. The story works fine either way though, so it's not a big issue

other than that I'm just enjoying the embodiment of normality deal with the chaos that is Gensokyo
Number III chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
Mindfuckery. The single biggest berserk button I have that causes me to drop a story. It's still -very- well written, and I've had some time cool down, so I shall continue. Take that as you will.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/25/2014
Well I definitely didn't see that one coming. Keep up the good work.
Jakker-san chapter 24 . 10/25/2014
Sorry for waiting so long with the rewiew. Reason is: When I saw that there is a new chapter I just had to reread the whole story it was amazing even reading second time, and that wasn't gonna be the last time either.

The chapter is a big Thumbs up! I love Mokou and what you did when she saw Koizumi the first time some chapters before.
Basically when reading the story you got the Kyon thinking perfectly. I had the same experience when I read the manga. So please keep up the good work I want to read many more chapters of this.
Faldorion chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
A few questions why are the Lunarians so young ? if i have it right in my memory only kaguya is over 1300. Eirin is far older at least a few Millions it is stated that the Lunarians came from earth in early Human history and Eirin hasn't taken the Hourai Elixir herself .Another thing, it is stated that the King of luna Lord Tsukuyomi is, not Kaguya she is his daughter and very much alive.
Another thing is it is stated that Luna society very much sci fi when reimu was on the moon how the door would open on themselves and would make a "whosch" sound.

I just point out these error from Canon despite that the story is good and i look forward to the next chapter
Sacchin chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
I wonder if the situation will fall on Kyon or something, but then again, Yukari is there.
kojiro kakita chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
Charisma Break
neogoki chapter 24 . 9/3/2014
Update, YEAH! :-)
Kyon is feeling the Parker-Luck, at least the Organisation's misers aren't printing their opinions about Kyon
and he got an offical Gensoukyou-Monkier: "Pinnacle of Cynical" may his legend be never forgotten XD (wonder if this is the start of Kyon becoming a Youkai?)
and Yuki has learned to snark, so cute

Yukari and Remilia are naturals at big ham and love putting on a show, few can be more loveable as villians, and they get bonus points for looking cute
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Oh wow, that's really disappointing. Kyon just...

Suou had the better arguments, and all Kyon could say was something along the lines of "She's right...Oh well! Better kill her!"
F2A-4 Buffalol chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
So now this fic is basically Imperfect Metamorphosis with no metamorphosis, many Kyon and a Visual Novel harem.
Feather Rain chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
If your goal was to introduce people to Touhou, then I have to say, you have succeeded. I tried to get into it several times before, but could never understand why people liked it. Your story changed that. So thank you for writing this, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

By the way, what is up with the Apollo landing stuff? It sounds like something straight out of a conspiracy theory and doesn't mesh well with the rest of the story.
basrutten chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Yes finally a new chapter, I love it!
Gensokyo's inhabitants in the outside world? Oh boy, Kyon's in trouble now!

So, I guess next stop is Subterranean Animism?