Reviews for Imperfect Cherry Blossom
Katarina chapter 25 . 9/29
Just an idea I came up with. Yes, it's inspired by a certain Lucina...

-Sol- [A]

Component resists timing out - is self-powering. Will take down -Luna- [C] with it, though.
Charging singularity attack. Singularity point functions as a turret, sending radial barrage spreads out.
Turret point also functions as 4-way laser spam. Uses reverse-polarity shields while lasers are in effect.

-Luna- [C]

Reliant on -Sol- [A] if used in conjunction. Draws power directly from Sol.
Timeout 30s
Double familiar copies of Sol, with much-slower and much-less-common shots. Combines with circular homing shots.

-Astra- [B]

5s burst split trail ricochet familiar. Design has striking similarities to a certain "Peerless Wind God".

Restricted use, special ability.

-Aether- is a combination of -Sol- [A], -Luna- [C], and -Astra- [B]. Combining these particular patterns contains significant hazard.

"Aether" is a signature strike, using a de-analytic formula to negate past training against Aether, without using a past version of a captured Aether. As such, this is a restricted ability.
Aether is a combination of Sol, Luna, and Astra in a way so that Luna and Astra both reflect off of Sol.
Occasionally, Aether will misfire and convert to Anathema, a variant of Aether. This can potentially result in self-destruction of a large radius. As a result, portals are strongly recommended for the analysis of Anathema.
This story is a Gem among trash and please! Don't give WiLL Be cured of ur problem if u put your mind on it! Strong human can do the impossible!
New Universe Returns chapter 25 . 8/24
Pretty good story. So what's the next arc after Imperishable Night?

I was wondering Maribel Hearn and Renko Usami will show up soon, meeting Kyon back in his hometown? And which Touhou game where Sanae, Kanako and Suwako will show up?
New Universe Returns chapter 20 . 8/23
I was wondering when Ruukuto will show up.
Soban Tetsuo chapter 25 . 8/20
"How's it feel to know your father didn't want you?"

"How's it feel to know that luna didn't want you?"

Holy F**king Shit that comeback 0_0

Probably my favorite portrayal of Mokou I've seen
neogoki chapter 25 . 8/19
and now we are all reminded that Yukari is friggin Scary and scarily smart, but still can fail
Reimu may have lost soe donations but she kept herself being played, that has to count for something
good job on Kagura's plan, wonder how much of her acts were "acting" and what was real. Will she now have a lack of Mokou-Tan and turn towards the internet? NEET BANZAI!
also excellent reminder that factions are not monolithic forces, which makes one worry about extremists among the SOS-Dan's associates.
jgkitarel chapter 25 . 8/19
Interesting coverage of the characteristics and motivations of several Gensokyo residents there, and even being fully in line with their canon characteristics. Yes, Yukari is trying to instill fear of Youkai into the humans, yes Mokou and Kaguya hate each other with a passion, yes what Yukari pulled was also an attempt to get Reimu to get some respect by the humans, et cetera.

I like that you are giving another faction with the SCD here, while poking a hole in the fandom belief that the Data Society are the good guys, which doesn't quite mesh with Kyon's own history with them. Yes, he's more hostile to the SCD, but that doesn't mean he's friendly with the Data Society, either.
GreyMan19 chapter 25 . 8/19
That must be an interesting feeling carrying around Ryoko in your pocket, kind up there with a extreme yandere girlfriend.
Delta7667 chapter 24 . 8/3
This story is really great, hope you update this story since I reread this 5 time.
Otaku97 chapter 24 . 7/12
Superb story!
I really love it
I love it so much
Please update soon!
Anime-master1000 chapter 13 . 1/4
This story brought me to tears at the end of the blossom incident. ( Which not many storys did this much feelings towards me. )
But damn it Marisa why did you do that to poor Kyon?
All these characters from Touhou is exactly what I imagined them to be.
Now time to read the secual now.
Folgorian Saetta chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
So Yukari is just letting everyone be trolled by Kaguyah for the lulz as usual.
its k I guess
kinigget chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
you actually used the dialogue from the game

I think I love you
kinigget chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
first of all, I must thank you for not going with common fanon for Meiling, I don't like the lazy Meiling either.
second, Fairies regenerate. I'm not sure if you're having them die for real for story purposes or if you just forgot though. The story works fine either way though, so it's not a big issue

other than that I'm just enjoying the embodiment of normality deal with the chaos that is Gensokyo
Number III chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
Mindfuckery. The single biggest berserk button I have that causes me to drop a story. It's still -very- well written, and I've had some time cool down, so I shall continue. Take that as you will.