Reviews for Imperfect Cherry Blossom
Kurzoviya chapter 34 . 8/10
holy shit this was good
dillah1995 chapter 20 . 7/20
"That was a scary thought. That someones think that genocide is the answerKyon
Yes, I'm looking at you, Undertale fanboys
Ghost Man chapter 34 . 6/2
Could you break these chapters up a bit? It's really really hard to keep track of. Otherwise, for the parts I can follow, well played.
Excellent history. Though I had liked to see Reimu to cry since in the game it originates. You prop serious interesting that Kyon was travelling to the future to know the Secret Sealing Club
Amazing, once again.
Sulphur99 chapter 34 . 5/21
Whew, took me a while to finish it all. It was well worth the wait to be honest. Kyon's gambit paid off really nicely for him, with a new ally and new abilities for himself. Really curious about Clownpiece(?)'s appearance at the end there though.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, though I hope it wouldn't take as long as this one. One can dream, right?
Sul~
Otaku97 chapter 34 . 5/20
now I can't wait for 12.5
Hisoutensoku faint mechs fight lol
Kyong gets a major power up and even a taboo!
Celebrations everyone
ItzABlueWulf chapter 34 . 5/19
For how long this took one has to ask himself if the wait is worth it. The moment Reimu pulled off a Raiden and ran down a crumbling clock tower was when i decided that YES, the wait was worth it. This is turning out to be a wonderful story made of layers upon layers of details essential to understanding all of it. On a side note, good to see you're back, just as other Touhou crossover authors, after months of silence, can't wait for next chapter. See ya!
neogoki chapter 34 . 5/19
retcon for the visit to the Shrine from the epiloge of the first arc? nicely done.

guess that is the best way to bring Sans into Touhou, having another slacker qoute him, wonder if we get more of Komachi channeling Sans in the future?

Sanae is Yuyuko-sized? Blessed by the gods indeed XD

I love Hajime no Ippo, Reimu bringing the dempsey was cool.

I remember the story of CTC, it gives me the heavy feels.
is this foreshadowing of a next-Gen Anti-SOS-brigade? and they know meta-stuff?
the once defeated and shattered evil doers re-uniting and reorganising?
or maybe a new "goddess" like Sakaki with her own following?

can'T wait for Meltdown, all signs are set to AMAZING.
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 34 . 5/19
That's is so cool how did you made the story Time paradox are becoming more distorted but on a good way I hope to see the next one soon
verifiaman chapter 33 . 4/25
Are you still alive?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 2/10
Well, that was certainly amusing.
Sulphur99 chapter 33 . 12/29/2016
You have no idea how happy I was to see this updated. You have one of the more masterfully written works on this site, and it'd be a damn shame for it to finish unresolved.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us, both in the next episode and in the upcoming movie. Here's hoping it's a hell of a ride.

Keep up the good work!
Sul~
ItzABlueWulf chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Definetely one of the best crossover i ever read, keep up the good work.
Ghost Man chapter 33 . 12/19/2016
Well that was a crazy chapter. Love the development despite the time gap. Best of luck!