Reviews for Imperfect Cherry Blossom
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 2/10
Well, that was certainly amusing.
Sulphur99 chapter 33 . 12/29/2016
You have no idea how happy I was to see this updated. You have one of the more masterfully written works on this site, and it'd be a damn shame for it to finish unresolved.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us, both in the next episode and in the upcoming movie. Here's hoping it's a hell of a ride.

Keep up the good work!
Sul~
ItzABlueWulf chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Definetely one of the best crossover i ever read, keep up the good work.
Ghost Man chapter 33 . 12/19/2016
Well that was a crazy chapter. Love the development despite the time gap. Best of luck!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/18/2016
Yes! Also, Scarlet Weather Rapture? Are we going to see Tenshi? Can't wait to see how she is written.
dongaro chapter 33 . 12/18/2016
Very enjoyable chapter. I liked the catchup and the setup for the future arc. It looks to be very enjoyable.

I rather like Kyon, he still remains much teh same person and has that same tone from the light novels, which is a hard thing to write.

Thank you for this amazing chapter.
neogoki chapter 33 . 12/18/2016
The Next Level is ready to go!
oh yes, new Chapter, I got my dose of Crazy AWESOME set up.
now I can't wait for Sanae to meet Kyon XD
sneaking of to be bitten by Nagato, very kinky, even includes some body-liquid-transfer... Nagato wouldn't try to get pregnant via this emthod, would she?
dongaro chapter 32 . 12/13/2016
Very enjoyable story. I kind of want Haruhi to realize the truth, but I'm fine if she doesn't. Also I've never really read Touhou Project. Or well I knew a little bit about it, but not much. The story was well explained though and I had no trouble jumping into it.

Very much want to read the next incident, but yeah I'm glad this was the last chapter out. It's a nice place to read up to.

Thank you for writing it. It is a wonderful story.
Anon chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
Steamroller
Hue
Ziden115 chapter 32 . 10/26/2016
I have to say, this story here, freaking takes the cake on how to handle a crossover and keep it nice and interesting, and I am glad to say, I kept up with this series and I must say once more, it was a reat ride and I can't wait to see where this goes from here.
Zentari2238 chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Can you make him even more spineless please?
jtblion chapter 32 . 9/14/2016
I really really like this!
Sulphur99 chapter 32 . 9/3/2016
I've been wanting to write a review for this, but never had the time. But hey, since this is the end of this arc, might as well start now, eh?

For starters, allow me to say this: "This is possibly one of the most well-written, captivating stories on this entire site." No hyperbole on my part to be perfectly honest.

Your writing is impeccable, pacing is great, suspense keeps readers guessing but doesn't confuse them, the characters feel alive and well-described, the action is well detailed, things that need to be explained have been explained thoroughly, and I have found little to no mistakes in your use of the English language.

Hell, it'd most likely take me days to find even one.

You and your team of betas have done a splendid job mixing the worlds of Touhou and Haruhi together, as well as do a great job making even the first chapter an instant hook. Even better, your updates don't take months to release, and yet quality has in no way dropped.

Reading through IPC has been an thrilling experience, and the sequel arcs to it only add more to my enjoyment. Now that I've gotten all that out of the way, I do have to wonder when this will sadly end. Touhou only has so many games, and a story always has an ending. I was slightly sad to see KyonxMarisa go down the drain, but it is so realistic in why it can't be a thing. (I'm still rooting for the harem path tbh.)

Aside from that, I don't really have much else to say. I'm really glad I discovered this story, and I really hope to see more.
Sul~
Guest chapter 32 . 8/30/2016
That was extremely well done and entertaining Smooglii. I assume that the reason why so many people were missing in the beginning is because they died or something? At least, that's the only thing I can think of.
I Before A Except After K chapter 32 . 8/30/2016
Thanks for the recognition there at the end, guys. You pulled off that ending even better than I expected. Using the seed of non-identification against Seija was a stroke of genius, and I'm practically kicking myself for not having thought of it myself. Overall, a fantastic arc, and I'm looking forward to seeing how and when Seija's time traveling antics pay off down the line. Keep up the fantastic work.