Reviews for Louder Than Words
I read your story because I read any story that has Lexie in it! Plus, this one IS amazing... but man, I can't take it... because I want Lexie alive! I want Lexie and Meredith to have a nice relation and I want what we couldn't get on the show!

So yeah, your writing is amazing, but I just don't know what to say because it makes me sad
I'm still here & this is still my favorite story ever!
thea chapter 55 . 2/24
These tears will not stop flowing...
The letter was simply perfect, freaking perfect and so Lexie-like!
Hell, this doesn't just give Mark and Mer closure, it gives ME closure too!
Love this book. Will u do a one shot where meredith is attending lexie's injury?
Neb1223 chapter 55 . 1/7
This has been and continues to be my all time favorite story
slexieotpforever chapter 55 . 1/7
I literally cried while reading this. I'm not even kidding.
sloangrey chapter 55 . 1/6
Dear god. Okay. I just spent the last four hours of my night reading through all of this story in one sitting, and I cannot even begin to put the wave of emotions that has repeatedly hit me in the face reading this masterpiece into words that Websters has defined thus far. I'll start by saying you are a phenomenal writer, truly phenomenal, everything you have written I can see and hear so vividly and clearly that this has become canon for me, canon because it is everything we deserved and everything Shonda (and what I personally feel) blatantly deprived us of. The way you have filled the holes in the Meredith/Lexie dynamic that have long since deserved to be filled in and the voice you use is explicit and blunt and simply flawless, and your own additions in the flashbacks are absolute gems. I cannot put into words how many times you reduced me to literal tears and having to look away from my computer to collect myself and stop crying due to the aftermath and Meredith's journey through it because, as I said, it is flawless. It's raw and it stings like hell but it is so painfully in character I swear when I go back and rewatch I'm like, wait, where the hell is this moment? I could sing my praises all day long about the clever ways you have tied things in (as a fellow writer who takes pleasure in doing this, it is nice to be on the other side of the twists) and how gracefully and appropriately you have crafted the development of each character, whether they are major or minor, alive or only such in Meredith's mind. This story is cathartic in many, many ways, whether it's finding closure over her passing or finding relief in the holes Shonda left and never bothered to close and I cannot express how glad I am you've written this. I may have only recently gotten into Grey's and the death of Lexie is still very real and painful after four seasons have passed, but my god. This story is everything any fanfiction should strive to be. You are a gift and I love you.
That was really beautifully written sound compassionate sad but still beautifully written as I try to write this with tears running down
Patsy chapter 55 . 1/6
I am crying my eyes out! This was just so beautifully written and I could actually visualize this happening. You are an amazing writer and storyteller and I'm going to hate to see this story end but I am sure I will be touched by the last chapter. I'll be sure to have my wine and tissues ready. Thank you for writing this amazing story:)
BTW: I am enjoying your Christmas Story very much;)
thank you for knowledge Ing what Lexie said for Meredith. The show never went back to that and it drove me crazy. I hate the way they always prioritize romance over family
mandyg67 chapter 55 . 1/6
I loved this chapter. The relationship between Mark and Meredith is so perfect; they both share their love of Lexie. And it's great that Mark finally gets a chance to tell Meredith what Lexie said at the end. And Lexie's letter was perfect. Thanks so much for continuing this story.
Rmay4091 chapter 54 . 12/12/2016
Wait there is more! I'm so excited I have just started reading this like a week and a half ago I have laughed I have cried and I have celebrated this story has been written exquisitely and can't wait till I can read more
May Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Hello,

I am french so I am sorry if my english is messy.
I just want to write a review to applaud your work on that story.
Honestly, I am not gonna write much because I have too many things to say on EVERY chapter.
I discover this story last february and I finished it in march.
Since then, I am always coming back to read my favorites chapters.
Your story is just one of the most powerful tribute to Lexie Grey and her complicated relationship with her sister Meredith Grey.
I am kind of sad I didn't discover Louder Than Words earlier.
Like others, I am waiting patiently for the last chapter (chapters I hope).
You can take your time because I'll be here to read it as soon as you post it.
I was wondering if you could make the story available in PDF form because I am sometimes worry that the story can go MIA on internet.
I hope I'll have the chance to converse with you someday about how Louder Than Words came into your mind.
Have a nice evening.
Guest chapter 54 . 8/16/2016
You've got less review because everyone is tired of waiting. The duration between updates is like what, half year?
slexieotpforever chapter 54 . 7/31/2016
This story is amazing! I love the originality, I love your writing, and some parts honestly made me tear up. This is beautiful! Though could we maybe get a little more of Mark?