Reviews for Louder Than Words
thedebecks chapter 56 . 3/24
please write another story like this! It was freaking incredible
Anon195 chapter 56 . 10/6/2017
That was beautiful. Thank you sooo much. I actually gave up on Grey's Anatomy in season 3. Then I watched supergirl and everyone kept saying that Chyler Leigh was Lexie and would always be Lexie and I wondered if she was as good on GA as everyone said, so I watched season 4-8 in 2-3 weeks. And I must say, Chyler Leigh doesnt disappoint. Intellectually, I knew Lexie was going to die. But that didn't stop me from getting attached to her. And ofcourse, when plotlines don't work or make me happy, I turn to Fanfiction(it took me a while to remember that ao3 wasnt as big or didnt exist when Lexie died). I read your work in 2 straight days. And This is one of the best fics I've ever read. It is heartbreaking. And you've made me cry in almost every chapter and I'm not saying just tears leaking from my eyes but LOUD ugly bawling.

Thank you so much for writing this story. And I am exceedingly grateful that you stuck with it for 5 years.
May Girl chapter 56 . 8/17/2017
I would like to say thank you for this amazing story that you wrote. The final chapter was really bittersweet. Meredith is finally accepting that even if her sister is dead, in some kind of way, Lexie will never fade away from her -nor in her memory nor in her heart. It's like Meredith came at the final step of the circle of grief. It's make me happy and sad because it is like in real life.
As for the question if I still miss Lexie well it's a big YES and if it's possible your story make me missing her even more (I quickly, shamelessly rise my hand with you).
This story overall was beautiful, heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time and few things in life can be both.
I have difficulties to point out my favorites chapters but I can tell you some like chapter 17 (Memories of Lexie's birthday at Meredith's house), chapter 25 (baseball game), chapters 30-31 (Meredith help to commit Lexie in the psych unit), the camping flashbacks, the chapter where Meredith say she and her people can become Lexie's people as well, the therapy sessions specially the one Meredith telling the plane crash. Like I said I love this story.
You added depth on Alex's character coping with Lexie's death and Izzie's departure which was great (I like the gruffy part of him in this story, it's make me chuckle). You had Cristina on point which is not great... it's awesome ! Your Derek is very endearing and show emotions and flaws. I like your Mark too -broken but beginnig to find his balance towards the end.
But the most important you made love Meredith and I mean love like my love for Lexie. On the show, I am always in between with my feelings on Meredith. Here, you let her admit aloud that she can be a mess, that she has not been the greatest big sister etc... in short she is human here not like an untouchable "woe is me" like they can picture sometimes on the show. You let her go with the flow if I can say. And Lexie is ... not great,... not awesome... but excellent at every corner.

I would like to say that you are Mrs or Miss InternThree (or Mister !) a super writer gifted with talent and thank you again. I will probably send you private messages too if I can and if I didn't bother you.
I am still waiting for Holly Jolly Christmas chapters to come ;)

And finally, sorry if my english is sometimes incorrect because I am not a native.
Guest chapter 56 . 6/20/2017
oooh I couldn't stop crying! what an amazing way to finish the story! this broke my heart and fixed it at the same time xx
Anon chapter 56 . 6/19/2017
I read the first 55 chapters over the course of three nights. I legitimately stayed up way too late reading each night haha, and I've been eagerly awaiting the last chapter. It didn't disappoint! I seriously consider this fic as canon because you capture the amazing potential of Lexie and Meredith's relationship that I think the show didn't fully realize and missed out on. You also capture both of their voices perfectly-it's all so in character. This fic represents all of what I hoped their relationship would be on the show so I'm just going to blissfully pretend it's canon. It's beautifully written so congrats on finishing your fic, and I look forward to reading your other work! And if you ever write a Supergirl fic involving Alex, I will be the first in line to read it ;)
Guest chapter 56 . 6/17/2017
OMG just perfect!
Patsy chapter 56 . 6/11/2017
Still drinking my wine and crying my eyes out! What a beautiful story with a very touching ending. You certainly captured my heart. Thank you for this gift.
Sure wish you would continue Holly a Jolly Christmas. I no longer can watch Greys anymore-Shonda killed it for me whe she killed Derek. Hope to read more from you- you are a very gifted and talented writer.
mandyg67 chapter 56 . 6/10/2017
This chapter was a great place to end the story, with the two sisters together. You really did an amazing job. You had me in tears. So wonderful for Lexie to explain that she understood that Meredith loved her.
My Quiet Riot chapter 56 . 6/10/2017
Words cannot describe how much I LOVED this ending! I was afraid you'd forgotten about this story, but I'm extremely glad you finished it. It was worth the wait! I'm definitely going to go back and read the entire thing over again—I remembered the gist of the story, but it's been so long that I've forgotten a lot of the details that I'm sure would make the ending that much sweeter. I love how you had Meredith see Lexie as the older version instead of intern age. The last image of them in the kitchen leaning against each other is so bittersweet and lovely. This chapter was just bittersweet in general, and I love how you chose to end it! I still miss Lexie on the show (though Chyler is amazing on SuperGirl!). Even though this was just a story, it felt a little like saying goodbye to Lexie, too. It's nice to think that she's somewhere safe and with her mom/others who have died. I'm gonna wrap this up because it's getting long, but I absolutely loved this story and the ending. You're a brilliant writer, and I hope you continue to write more!
AprilBaby95 chapter 56 . 6/10/2017
I loved this story. A perfect portrayal of Meredith's and Lexie's relationship, or at least how I've imagined it. Thanks!
Iza456 chapter 12 . 5/9/2017
""Aw, I love this song." Lexie was suddenly happy again, her head bobbing to the beat. She started walking towards Christina like a moth to an 80's music flame, but Ozzie mercifully pulled her back."
This line sent me into a fit of laughter for like two minutes straight lol I'm delirious and avoiding studying for my exam haha not a great combo
Iza456 chapter 9 . 5/8/2017
I love, love, love when you have Lexie and Meredith talk in the present. I have no idea what is going on or why Lexie is there but I don't care! I just hope to read more of it!
Iza456 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I'm loving this! I'm a big fan of Chyler Leigh and I've been keeping up with the new series (guess it's not really new now, but anyway) she's been on Supergirl, and then I started re-watching when she came in, in Season 4 on Grey's and I'm terrified to get to season 8 because I don't want to watch her die again but this is helping lol so thank you haha.
TheFrivolousDreamer chapter 53 . 4/29/2017
Really well written. A quality voice that is difficult to find here. I look forward to your next stories!
Guest chapter 55 . 4/19/2017
I have loved this fanfic so much I do hope you contiune to write grey's anatomy fanfics in the future I do hope you write one based around mark and Lexie as they are truly an amazing couple and should have had a better ending on the show together :)