Reviews for Crazy Dares Red Style
Marionette of Wonderland chapter 1 . 2/28
Truth for Wolf - What are your EXACT thoughts on Red Riding Hood? Be EXACT or else you will suffer your worst nightmare.

Dare for Red - Walk over a 2ft wide and 3ft long pool filled with electric eels while riding a unicycle on a tightrope, a caffeinated Twitchy on your head.

That dare was a way to see if the insanity would actually be used, and if so, it is appreciated if you do so willingly use the dare...or rather the truth as I to, am a Wolf/Red pairing lover. They cute together! D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wtf
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
OMG OMG OMG! THIS SOUNDS SOOO FUN! Especially the part with Red/Wolf! Yeah, I kinda like that pairing...just a lot a bit. Here we go...I seriously suck at Truth or Dare, but I can't not leave anything. This looks like it'll be really fun! Also, I really want you to update this, so I'll give it a shot!
Dare: Red and Wolf have to kiss/hold hands/whatever tickles your peach! (Yeah, lame and a little immature, but I ship them really hard!)
Truth for Wolf: Have you ever eaten one of Bo Peep's sheep? (Yes, I'm still trying to get warmed up...it may take a couple more bad ideas for me to get there)
Okay, I definitely want to see if there could be some Boingo the Bunny (Sorry, don't know if I got the name right; I haven't seen the first movie in FOREVER! But I just watched the second movie with my little brother, hence why I'm on fanfiction for more Hoodwinked awesomeness!). Maybe dare him to apologize to the HEA people? See! I told you I'm bad at Truth or Dare...
I'd find it really funny if you dared Granny to bake you cookies or something...maybe even the truffle...I don't know, it might be amusing to scare them (the cast) and stuff.
Mr. Flippers needs one too...but I'm gonna leave the Truth/Dare in your capable hands.
Maybe you could also give Twitchy coffee and lock him in a closet with someone you want to punish...hehee
SERIOUSLY LOVE IT SO FAR! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I would really love to see more of this!
-Smiley
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
awsome i always wanted wolf to kiss red and twitchy to drink caffinated coffee
LongMayIReign chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wolfy: I dare you to kiss Red!
eld mcm chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Dare for Flippers: DAAAANCE!
TrebleToneSoprano chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I have a dare for Wolf. Confess your undying love to Red, but it has to sound as sappy as a chick flick.
Connor the wolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
My OC connor wheres a red twin dragon jacket, worn blue jeans, green shirt, black and red shoes, and carries around a saphire sword that nothing can effect. I dare red to have a make-out session with my OC.

ps. connor's reds age
Trent chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ugg, Well, I guess u arnt doing it, I was really look forward to your fic to
Trent chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Sooooooo...you gonna do one of ares
Scarcrow666 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I dare red to kiss to wolf
Tobi chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Realy wish u would do what u say ur were gonna do, I've been waiting forever
Trent chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I dare wolf to do what ever red wants for a day
ButterflyMist chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i dare twitchy to set up a REAllY romantic blind date for Red and Wolf. And Twitch makes it sound like the partners are going on a date with a completly diferent person. *U*
Mikerfur chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
To Wolf: Truth, what is you biggest fear?