Reviews for Valkyries WEAPONS of the Planet
alesana4ever chapter 32 . 12/30/2013
I have seen this fanfic before though I was never sure if I should read it or not. I'm glad I did come back to read though and in one night. I just wished I could read some more. I love this fanfic so far I hope that you do update it.
Outskirts chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
Aw, poor Carl. Well I'm pretty interested to see where you go with this. Same with Twelve.
Outskirts chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
Yes, finally! Well, have to say, super excited to see twelve. And The facility already seems ominous.
Outskirts chapter 29 . 1/16/2013
Yay, update, it's been a while. ...I find it hard to say much since I sort of know what's going on a little... But I did like all the emotions in this, and the poetic elements used to convey them were nice. Looking forward to fort condor.
acelightning chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
you're killing me ha! oh that pride guy is seriously creepy. really rocky horror show
acelightning chapter 27 . 12/20/2012
yay for updates! oooo cant wait for next chapter! is it a fang!? ah
742678261964291 chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
...well that was weird, I must be psychic. But awesome, I've been waiting to see Indolence and Pride. Keep it up!
Outskirts chapter 27 . 12/6/2012
Wonder how long it'll be until Avarice murders Sky. Silly moogle and her mental block to danger. I think I know what's coming but don't want to spoil it... Though it's possible I'm dead wrong. Anyway, hoping for more chapters soon. (And for my favorite character to enter the picture.)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
that kid is going to need thearapy BIG TIME, he's a WEAPON? like a WEAPON WEAPON, like Chaos and Omega? is he a host like vinny?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
he's so matter a fact, in real life he would annoy me to the ends of the earth. so he was pretending to be asleep? that's a bit sneaky
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
i had to smile when cloud managed to wipe the childrens faces 'just in time' so is this going to be a CloTi?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
how can anyone live without a name!? i suppose they would be called nameless... but then he said anymore, so he disowned his name? but he has some weird power like one of those psychics... i cant wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
oo i can tell this is going to be exciting! wedge never gets written into stories, it's sad, i dont know who the other two were though, but i cant wait to find out!
Acelightning chapter 26 . 11/15/2012
aw, THANKS FOR THANKING ME
ack Sky... Why oh Why did they have to meet Sky!?
Outskirts chapter 26 . 11/15/2012
Sorry, can't be bothered to log in at the moment. Yes! Sky! Awesome, love her... Even though she's probably going to get them all killed. Glad Barret and I share views on "Creepy Dragon Lady" and Yuffemia, bless her heart.