Reviews for Creepy Psychiatrist in room 6
Seriously chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I'm glad to see you fixed the mary-sue issue.

Sorry about being rude, though. I wasn't in the greatest of moods.
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Ooo, the last two lines made me shiver! Great job!
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Why did he kidnap her? *(Dun dun dun)*
Kajira chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
i hope you get over your writer's block soon, as this is just getting interesting!
everyboulevard chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Woot! I love it! The suspence is killing me! If you want to, you can PM me for any ideas since you has a writer's block :) Keep it up!
Edora chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is really really interesting! Hurry up and do Chapter 2 ! :D
Lady Avotil chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Hi!_

I can sympathize with you - Writer's Block is the bane of every single writer in the world and definitely can be nasty. So this short chapter is a good start to getting out of the Block._

Just keep up the good work!_
Callendra chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Hey I like it. I want to know what Hannibal really is up to. 'o' Update please! Like your writing too.
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
sweeeeeett
NoDoubt96 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
:D Yay, an update! *Dances around stupidly with a party hat on whilst throwing confetti into the air. XD*

I was strangely happy when I read the news reporters report about Mason's "Accident" XD. This chap was still a little too short though, and the words still aren't fitting together :/, but you need not fret because I did notice improvement :).

Update soon and have fun when you write!
NoDoubt96 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I really like your story, I read all of the chapters so far and I really want to know what's gonna happen. What with you teasing us at the end of every chapter and all.

I do have some things I think you should work on though.

You're a little too descriptive of her surrondings, ease up a bit. And you need to give her some real emotion, she seems kinda empty. Also try to make the words fit together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, they don't seem to fit right. The chapters could be longer too, I always want more when I finish reading.

It really is a good story, and I'll definitely be checking up on it. Update soon please!
SilJim chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Hmm...the "curiosity killed the cat" line gives me mixed feelings. I don't feel like Lecter would say it, but then again...We'll see what happens next.
SilJim chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Wow Jennifer's mom is so...chill (Haha). Next chapter.
SilJim chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
You keep Lecter's dialogue good (I could imagine him saying these fragments), but I don't think he'd wish to be referred to by his first name SO quickly. As well, he is really good at hiding his emotions, so I don't think he'd be so expressive to show such hunger-cravings...I do like the feelings Jennifer is having, they are realistic to her situation. Next chapter.
SilJim chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Alright so this is the intro. chapter. It's going good, not to much action, but that's okay. Jennifer's character at this point seems...well let's just read the next chapter.