Reviews for Broken
Melie chapter 34 . 3/6/2020
I read your story and I love it. So sad it stopped. I wish there where more chapters. Great story.
Bkworm4life4 chapter 34 . 10/12/2019
Please finish the story! I would love to find out who planted the device! I also like how you have had Deek's and Kensi's relationship build. :)
honus47 chapter 34 . 9/17/2019
Well, it's been 6 years now . . . Is there an update coming? At least let us know what's supposed to happen or just delete the story so no one else gets trapped.
Cheryl chapter 34 . 9/1/2019
Just finished reading "Broken" again. Such a good story. So well written. I know it's been a while since the last update, but I was wondering if you would consider finishing the story. Would love to know how it ends!
KrustydaKlown chapter 34 . 4/25/2019
Well done Somnium1.
I enjoy reading NCIS LA Fic.
I have enjoyed the TV series from day one and have not missed any episodes.
I like your story here even though Deeks is always the butt of many jokes and seems to be always getting maimed. His survival rate is amazing. I have to remind myself at the time that these are just stories and not real life.
This story is a job well done and I hope to read more of your work.
I can visualize the characters as I mentioned that I have not missed any episodes since the series started.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/30/2018
You left me hanging, just when the mystery was getting good. Is Sara even alive? Doesnt sound good. And a platoon of Seals lying? Sam must be coming undone. Well you need to finish this, you've put too much effort into it to abandon it. Though I'd like to see a little more Sam and Callen involvement.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/30/2018
Nell's comment she doesn't moan for anyone had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2018
Kensi is a bitch.

She's pathetic, Shes controlling, Shes an abusive bully eho constantly hits deeks.

AND shes a selfish bitch eho only ever thinks of herself no wonder past men left her probably to save themselves from her ways
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
And here i thought this was gonna be deeks hurt focused well that first chapter has already put me of because You are clearly just another lame ass Kensi fan because any real deeks fan would right about him not her shame how she has 100000000s of fanfics about her and deeks seems to have 0 about him!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/5/2018
Please please please continue the story
anonkp chapter 34 . 2/4/2018
I enjoyed your story. You seem to have gotten so close to a good and proper ending! Still I know that real life can intrude on such things. I really liked the way you shifted back and forth between Deeks and Kensi’s perspectives throughout. Thank you!
anonkp chapter 5 . 1/25/2018
I’m really enjoying this story so far! Nicely written.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/22/2017
Please finish the story... I'm hooked
Cheznut2 chapter 34 . 12/24/2016
This is a really great story, i have enjoyed reading it so far and hope that there is more to come.
Cheryl chapter 34 . 10/12/2016
Love this story! I have reread it several times. Would love to know how the rest of the story unfolds, and I am hoping you will consider finishing it!