Reviews for Broken
Luana Italy chapter 34 . 8/18
Wow , bellissima storia ,mi dispiace che non sia finita ...sei un ottimo scrittore
virginiabarber0126 chapter 34 . 6/19
This is a well done story you got me all 34 chapters, I would love for this to be finished. It's beautiful. Well written and the characters are exactly how I think they would be. Would have loved to have seen how this played out. :((
Really like the story. Nicely paced and moves towards a great fit ish (I think). Any way you'll be submitting another chapter.?
judysam936 chapter 34 . 2/4
Can't wait for more. Great job so far
Guest chapter 34 . 12/27/2015
Loved it please keep writing, I absolutely love the way you managed to capture Densi's relationship :)
903connie101 chapter 34 . 10/27/2015
I literally just spent the entire day reading this amazing story. Keep up the good work you're doing a fantastic job at keeping the story interesting but also giving enough Densi to keep us fans happy. Can't wait for your next update :)
deborah.beatty chapter 34 . 9/28/2015
More, please? You have so perfectly captured the Densi relationship, this has been a "cannot put it down" story for me. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ToOldToShip chapter 34 . 9/11/2015
I just finished rereading your story, and I really hope you can find the time and inspiration to finish it.
captainfuckingamerica chapter 34 . 9/10/2015
PLEASE continue. I need a resolution, at the least.
Jegko chapter 34 . 9/3/2015
We are definitely still reading. Its great please do continue
yellowcallalilly chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
Hi there! I've just discovered your fic and, so far, I'm loving it a lot ! I see you have'nt updated since a while...hope You're not dropping it! The way you depict the Kensi/Deeks relation/interaction is wonderful (just the way I would imagine myself) :)
WarriorBlade1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
PLEASE UPDATE
Frustrated chapter 34 . 8/6/2015
That's it? It just ends? Why? At least post that it's been abandoned, please!
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 34 . 8/5/2015
So please don't just leave us hanging. More please
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 34 . 7/9/2015
Please update! I know it has been a long time, but I would love to see how this ends!