Reviews for Sleep Without Nightmares
494dwangel chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
i love sammy being the matchmaker because seriously he ships destiel harder than us and that is a feat in itself... i love funny, romantic, awesome and yes, dean is a total girl but only for cas XD
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! The writing was gorgeous and it was just so perfect!
elderflowersandwine chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That was f*cking amazing. That is all.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love what you've written here - fantastic! :)
evilbunnies101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow. Ok. That was wonderful. Hopeful and...sad in a way. I loved the pacing, and the words, and you've got a very awesome, subtle gift. Makes me jealous.
jamdragon chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love this so much, I love the format style you wrote with, and I love the way you wrote Dean, Cas, and Sam. Everything about this was amazing, and it even made me smile a bit.
SpiritGoddass chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I like it, very much :)
mohni chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is so perfect I run a risk of keyboard smashing right now. Wow.
MQDK chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Omg this was amazing! Not only the story and the romance and the whole capturing the essence of dean/cas/sam thing, but this isso their voices and so them! I am totally blown away by this, great great work! Loved it!
CastielHasBlackWings chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
ermerhgerd. you were like my favorite author in the Harry Potter and Glee fandom and now you've written the most adorable one shot for my otp and supernatural is just my favorite and you've joined the fandom just yes and i juST LOVE YOU YOU'RE SUPER AMAZING OK BYE
LittleMisChevious chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is just the best. You are a great writer, and the boys were so perfectly in character that i can't even handle it :)