Reviews for The Pianist
deidaralover4evr chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Seriously, Sasori, what's wrong with you?:P
Awesome job, sunfishy :)
I was actually wondering when the next chapte would come out. I was going to message you soon. I love this story :)
Please continue soon!
MitchiMarra chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
High five! Awesomeness chapter is made of awesomeness! But seriously Sori-Chan get some better buddies, maybe ones that have a pulse for example :D Start out small, get yourself a gold fish.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Please update, the story started off really good and detailed! Nice plot too, so Please update aah! I would like to see what Sasori plans to do next :)
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I like this so far! Seems like it's gonna be amusing, and kinda creepy! Keep it up!
deidaralover4evr chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Lol for an actual reason for kisame me being blue in the real world :P
I am honestly very excited for this story! Please write more soon!
P.s. I still need to fix it again but Wednesday i totally just remember out of no where that I never added deidara's speech impediment to my story! I don't know how I forgot but it's in there now :P
MitchiMarra chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Cool imaginary high-five for the win! I love how this is done And I love your Deidara, he pwns!
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I hope to read more
Envyyyy chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
- being one of the probably latest to read the story , thus proving how many times I check my mail a day AGAIN. - I keep forgetting to check my mail w . Well . Lmao . It was sasori . xD . Clumsy deidara :P . What would happen when they actually become acquainted ? I have no idea so ima wait for the next few chapters o33o.

PSHH. review done in rush due to the fact that I'm going to sleep xD. Gomen.
MitchiMarra chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I'm sorry I didn't review chapter two, it wouldn't let me. "You can only review once per chapter, you cannot review." It didn't even let me review once! So yeah... Loving the new chapter btw. Please update soon
deidaralover4evr chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I am highly intrigued! It was awesome just as I had said in the last review :)
Please continue!
deidaralover4evr chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I truly do suck and I am so sorry about that! I know days ago I said I would read this, but then I watched 2 hours of death note and then it was midnight and by that time I didn't feel like I could truly focus on your story. I read it twice and it was AWESOME! The writing is so wonderful and the plot is (to semi-quote my south park fic) hauntingly beautiful! I honestly cannot wait to read more! Please update soon and if you need any help if you get stuck, just message me :)
Envyyyy chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
HEYYYY :3 . - poke poke - ur friendly compared to some random people ive met . I like you :.

Sick and depressed o3o . Well if ur sick then take care . What vocaloid songs do you listen to ? :3.

I wonder who was the person dei bumped into o3o . Book person . I think of itachi but deep down I wish it's sasori . But then if it was zetsu or kisame I would be surprised or maybe one of the normally good guys like naruto or something ? Hmmm I wonder o3o ..

I listen to Tokyo magnitude 8.0 , fullmetal alchemist and naruto ost's .

Well I gotta do homework _ . Tomorrows my birthday so friends coming tomorrow to wath anime with me xD . Don't feel like doing homework on my homework so yeeee . Good day to you sir C: .
Envyyyy chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Reviewing will speed up the rate of writing and publishing of chapters ? YOSH! ; already reviewing on iPhone ; soooo this will speed it up.. Right ? xD . Well excuse. Me well I eat after starving myself with a anime marathon with no food for atleast twelve hours ;-;
MitchiMarra chapter 1 . 9/6/2012