Reviews for Unmasked
KlarolineAlways chapter 2 . 3/16
This story has potential, it would be a shame to leave it incomplete :)
SeriouslySerious chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Ugh... I swear I'm a masochist when it comes to reading your brilliant but tragically unfinished fics. It was just getting really really good, and the premise is so creative! Pretty please will you not abandon this?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
interesting! awesome writing! excited for the next update
Aaaammber chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
yes! yes! yes! please carry this one! woo ;) i love this story! :P
ApekshaStar chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Omygosh! Awesome! Please please please update as soon as possible!
I wonder who who held captive in that cell! And is Katherine a vampire?
Hmmmm...
shadowfaxangel chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Haha, poor Caroline. Not a great way to start off with your new "boss".

Great story and format, looking forward to reading more!
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Eeep what is with Klaus?

This chapter sort of gave me some X-Men feels for some reason. But may I just say I adored the little Daroline moment? Both Damon and Caroline were in their snarky best during the banter but there was something very endearing about it. Goodness knows that Daroline!Friendship is always a win. :) But poor Caroline meeting Klaus that way. There's nothing worse than your first day of work started of the wrong foot.

Katherine appears to be very 'dark' in her scenes and that causes quite an alarm, but I know you'll have it figured out. :)

Let me join the clamor for updates?
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hi, Muffintine!

I don't know why I didn't find this earlier but this is ah-may-zing. The first chapter so far has been an fascinating mix of a mysterious crime, some shady personalities, some not-so-shady but he-knows-something characters and of course Caroline with her intriguing gift. The first sentences had hints of this being a modern AH but with the superpowers thrown in, it appears to be way more than that.

Indeed, what was Mason working on and is it that sensitive that Katherine had to make him blow his brains of? How does the crime scene setting affect the Klaroline dynamic? Are Katherine and Caroline the only characters with powers?

Please excuse me while I hit the 'next' button.
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Omg! Wow! Great start! Really really great second chapter!

Hahahahahaha. omg! cannot believe this! omg! ahahahahaha! Loved the klaroline interaction so much. Omg ahaha

Can't wait for more. Really looking forward to it. Update soon. :)
If We Burn You Burn With Us123 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Love it but I'm just confused about Katherine and klaus.
maxwell02 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I love the quirky premise of this story! And Caroline's friendship with Damon is a fun surprise.
chillwithJyl chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
OH MY GOD THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
yay yay yay! :D camt wait for more Klaroline! :D
Anastasia Dreams chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Wonderful follow-up. I am even more invested and dying to know all the secrets that you have up your sleeve. :P

Klaroline meet! And what a perfect meeting. I was totally fangirling! So please tell me you will update soon? I am dying to find out how this is going to unfold. :D
Anastasia Dreams chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
LOVED IT! But then I love AU's. :D This is a fascinating set-up and you have totally captured my interest! I have sooooo many questions! Luckily, I don't have to wait as the next chapter is right here. :P
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »