Reviews for Changeling
Another great chapter! A little shorter than usual but still great. I got so excited when I saw your update. Please continue writing I love your story so much! I'm sorry things have been rough for you lately. School and dealing with lose can be really hard. Trust me I know. I've been there. After you posted about what's been going on I completely understood if you'd take your time between updates. Please continue at your own pace, and don't feel like you need to rush yourself. I love every update I get and you're doing awesome. I'm on mobile and signing in can kinda be a bitch on mobile so...
- Shadow Gale
Gyfted chapter 50 . 4/25
OMG MIRANDA! OMG I LOVE HER! And I'm so glad to see you writing another chapter! Good on you! This fight was epic!
TMGermany chapter 50 . 4/24
Oh gawd, give us moar!
bluemarlin chapter 50 . 4/23
Excellent chapter. So happy that you updated this story. LOL at Miranda throwing Kaidan thru the bar window. Please continue.
somebodysusername chapter 50 . 4/23
I thought this story had died. I'm so happy your back.
My Girl Thursday chapter 50 . 4/23
Surprised and thrilled to see an update! Love this fic, and while I would enjoy seeing more, life happens. Take all the time you need :)
cchickki chapter 50 . 4/23
Ahhh! I can't tell you how ecstatic I was to see an update! Great chapter! I'm hoping Kaidan will find out about Miles soon, and that him and Miranda will help find out who shot Shepard. I love to see the plot thickening! I hope that you are able to update again soon! Words cannot express how terrific this story is! :)
Endrius chapter 50 . 4/23
I must admit I've been a bit shocked seeing an update. Wonderful chapter. The best Miri/Kaidan interaction I've seen so far.
Jewels 941 chapter 50 . 4/22
I was literally jumping up and down when I saw this update. I'm so glad you are back, and I can't wait to see what happens next! You are an amazing writer, and this is my absolute favorite fanfic I have ever read.
hukomuyo chapter 50 . 4/22
You're back! OMG! YES!
WardenAdalia chapter 49 . 4/10
I just reread this. Hopefully there will be updates soon.
Lara Jayd chapter 49 . 3/22
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's like the Mass Effect Soapie (in a good way)! You've got a real talent for writing, in my opinion. You structure a scene well, you make it exciting and most of the time it's easy to understand what's happening. You also do a really good job of getting the reader invested and wanting to see what happens to the characters. I love your Shepard character, I like how she's a total teenager sometimes and has major flaws like believing she's stupid. And this is the first "babyfic" (is that what you called it? I've never heard that before) I've ever read. I thought it was so interesting to see how Shep - probably the woman least likely in the galaxy to have babies - handled it.

In terms of CC: I think it might be a good idea when you're reading over what you wrote to try and pick out the more casual-sounding things and replace them. For example, sometimes you use words like 'that' in place of more descriptive words and it sounds a bit out of place. Eg "the woman that did this" could be "the woman who did this", "shit that went down" could be "shit that happened". It would just improve the flow. But really, that's the sort of thing a good beta should pick up.
I also thought that sometimes you tended to drag scenes out a little longer than necessary. A lot of the Kaidan/Shep scenes were like this. Often characters seemed to quickly forget resolutions they had previously made, too, and revert to their old ways.

That's all! I hope you decide to return to this one day, I'd love to hear more.
TMGermany chapter 49 . 2/18
I just - wow! I started reading this story a couple of days ago expecting a nice and enjoyable fic, which I would like reading but then forget about after a week or so. And it indeed looked like that for a while. But then - BAM! A completely unique and fascinating story forced me to stay up at night to finish it as quickly as possible. I didn't even know it was 2 am sometimes, because I was so high on adrenaline.
On that note, I'd like to say thank you for this wonderful piece of art and that I desperately await the next chapter.

TM
I hospee you can update soon. I love this story to pieces... poor shepard and kaidan. He does not even know. :(
VictorQueencess chapter 49 . 9/17/2014
Wow..I'm sorry for your loss, no doubt your grandmother still holds a very special place in your heart :( I'm glad that you updated! Great chapter, I wonder if Miranda will tell Kaidan about Miles...the anticipation.