Reviews for Changeling
Really need to update. It's been a year
neffa chapter 1 . 3/29
Shepard died on a Tuesday

THATS NOT EVEN FAIR MY DUDE WAY TO SMASH MY HEART WITHOUT EVEN STARTING
Guest chapter 63 . 11/12/2016
I am always ecstatic to see an update, and really enjoy this story. Keep up the good work.
bluemarlin chapter 63 . 11/7/2016
Wonderful chapter. Enjoyed the conversation between Anderson and Shepard. Thanks for updating and please continue.
magicklibra chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Probably one of my most favorite chapters. You write so well. I'm re reading this story since you have picked up continuing it!
magicklibra chapter 62 . 7/19/2016
Omg! I've missed you and this story! Keep this going... It has been my fav for a long time now. You are a phenomenal writer!
bluemarlin chapter 62 . 7/8/2016
Great chapter. Enjoyed the Shepard/Kaidan scene near the cockpit. Looking forward to more.
bluemarlin chapter 61 . 7/8/2016
Excellent chapter. Nice job showing the differences between the citadel and the refugee ship.
Seacilin chapter 61 . 7/8/2016
Really well written!
Seacilin chapter 62 . 7/8/2016
This is lovely!
drapeaubateau chapter 62 . 7/8/2016
Aww why they are so hesitant! Though all that skirting around each other is very sweet and interesting to read about :)
bluemarlin chapter 60 . 7/2/2016
Wonderful chapter. Enjoyed the scene with James. Good job showing the how the Alliance was just interested in saving the scientist and everyone else was very expendable. Please continue.
Moniquita2 chapter 59 . 6/16/2016
Hehehe... I see you heard that little theory on Andromeda. What was it? Youtuber? GamerMD83? Random internet page? Forum?
Sailor Stark chapter 59 . 6/16/2016
Oh my god. I remember reading this story ages ago and I found out you were going through a hardtime so I figured you wouldn't update for awhile, if ever. You can't believe how surprised I was when I got back from my vacay to read you've update a few times! I nearly screamed. I'm so glad you are back! I love this story 3
Guest chapter 59 . 6/13/2016