Reviews for Changeling
cchickki chapter 48 . 1h ago
I know I've told you this a few times on Tumblr, but I just absolutely love this fic! I just adore the way you write! I hope you update again, soon. I've missed reading this story :)
Written Wolves chapter 48 . 3/4
Love this story!
more chapter 48 . 2/26
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
Tyler chapter 41 . 2/21
[CRIES]
CelebratingCalibrating chapter 48 . 2/16
Stayed up so very long reading this. Time well spent. I'm hopelessly in love with this story. Update whenever you can, dear!
Slytherally chapter 48 . 2/8
All I can say is WOW! I just read the entirety in one sitting! What a journey! Feels totally authentic to the Mass Effect world, and adds the depth to Kaidan and Shepard's relationship that I always craved. Can't wait for more! Keep up the awesome work. Don't take anything the naysayers say to heart. Truly a wonderful story.
Kammy chapter 48 . 1/23
Awesome chapter. When is he going to find out about his son?! Can't wait for Shepard to get better! ;)
Cortina2 chapter 48 . 1/20
Whoa, I was a little concerned about Kaidan's negativity in the beginning, but I'm glad he's back to his old self. And Anderson... Omg, the way you write him makes me swoon. The idea of him teaming up with Kaidan is brilliant, I love this! And so much great humor in this chapter as well. (Oh, I'm sure James is about to see a hole new side of Shepard once she wakes up. You better keep a low profile, Mr. Vega.)

But as usual, I'm dying from curiosity. Who's the assassin? When will Kaidan find out that he's a father? Will the Normandy crew support him in chasing down the villain? Aaah... So many mysteries yet to be solved. No, wait, let me put this in a positive way: So many great chapters to look forward to. 3
Serena chapter 47 . 1/18
Amazing story!
Mary chapter 48 . 1/16
Wow, I love your metaphors and poetic devices, and the humorous moments which make me smile and even laugh hilariously, and how I get completely engaged into your story. This is much higher than hobby level!
ThatChickinDurbs chapter 48 . 1/18
Can't believe you posted so quickly. This story is unbelievable. Can't wait for the next update
Jewels 941 chapter 48 . 1/15
Oh my gosh,
I can't get enough of this fic. Your writing is absolutely amazing, and you are a very talented writer, especially of how you go into depth of Kaidan's feelings! My own imagination is taking it's toll on this story, of how Kaidan is going to finally piece together who Miles really is. What about keeping his word on arresting the suspect of Shepards assassination attempt, will he finally figure it all out then and go against his word on Anderson! Plus will he look over evidence of project Lazarus again and deep in the profiles he finds information on Miles. I have no idea, but you keep me on my toes! Hopefully they get there happy ending soon and be one happy family. Till the reapers arrive :(
Anyway I can't wait for more. Keep writing :) :)
This is almost too good to be true, another update in a matter of days! You scared me for a moment but this story is so unpredictable it's a guess what might happen next. This is the best Kaidan/Femshep romance so far, you are very talented please, keep it up!
Number 1 fan chapter 48 . 1/11
You've updated the story! Yay!
Two chapters in one week? I must be imagining things because this is to good to be true. I wonder if it was Carlin but whoever it was I hope Kaidan kills the person. Kaidan and Shepard deserve some happiness before their and our hearts are ripped out again.
This is one of my favourite shenko stories by the way. I've been reading since the start and hope you continue to write. :)