Reviews for One More Arrow
Jordan Cat chapter 7 . 7/6
So, two years with no update. This was a really good story, so I hope you do revisit it sometime.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 7 . 6/23
Oh dear. The world is indeed a cruel place, to let such a story die.

Nonetheless, the few chapters out there are excellent. It's not too often you have a PMMM story with a hopeful tone, and while I don't know which conflicts were planned ahead, the whole thing have been really heart-warming so far.
Duat chapter 7 . 3/10
Excellent story thus far. It's a shame that it will probably remain unfinished.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Please please please pretty plese cherry on a top continue this wonderful story it's so amazing!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
I really pity Mami she seems so lonely.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Go will Madoka give hope to magical girls if she's mortal I didn't understand that part. But I really love the way you describe godess Madoka
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Homura is so badass!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I love the style of your writing I almost feel like I'm with Homura!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Omg poor Homura noooo she doesn't deserve that !
Uriel7 chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
I honestly think this is the best PMMM fanfic out there. Thanks for writing so far, and I hope you continue soon!
Hyundai chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
You know a fan's broken by canon when they absolutely relish something as small as two characters being able to hang out and just talk to each other. I can't get enough of them just communicating their feelings and planning things together (contrast this w/ the flower scene in Rebellion...). They're equals here (for once), despite Madoka not having powers, and confident, assertive Madoka is a pleasure to see. Madoka is also very aware of what Homura can be like and deals with that disturbing possibility decisively. I think Sayaka will contract regardless of our duo's best efforts, but since Madoka, the catalyst of change, is present with all the knowledge of the timelines at her disposal, maybe they'll be able to head off Sayaka spiraling into self-destructive depression. I hope Rebellion hasn't destroyed any motivation to continue this, it's a gem I'll continue to keep an eye on.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Stalker mode, activate! XD

As always, still building off of canon very well, and the writing style and quality is nothing to complain about.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
"And thank the stars this is the last time ever that you people introduce yourselves to me." Yeah, must get old.

"So, what were you really doing all night, Homura-chan?"
"I was making bombs"

I must say, I'm still enjoying this story and still don't have much for complaints.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Intriguing story. The fate-can-change-the-universe thing returning is completely in-line with the canon story (before Rebellion).

"Sneaking up onto the ledge outside Madoka's window would be easy. She'd done this before.
-Kyubey face- "
Inadvertent Kyubey troll/stalker face. Lol.
Hmm, does accept the characters used to make the Kyubey face, other than in the body of a story? /人 ‿‿ 人\ If it wasn't between the last sentence and this one, I guess not.

The fake emails are a cool addition. Probably should have been an author note before the first one though. It confused me for several seconds.
BlackShadow1 chapter 7 . 4/13/2015