Reviews for One More Arrow
Hyundai chapter 7 . 4/27
You know a fan's broken by canon when they absolutely relish something as small as two characters being able to hang out and just talk to each other. I can't get enough of them just communicating their feelings and planning things together (contrast this w/ the flower scene in Rebellion...). They're equals here (for once), despite Madoka not having powers, and confident, assertive Madoka is a pleasure to see. Madoka is also very aware of what Homura can be like and deals with that disturbing possibility decisively. I think Sayaka will contract regardless of our duo's best efforts, but since Madoka, the catalyst of change, is present with all the knowledge of the timelines at her disposal, maybe they'll be able to head off Sayaka spiraling into self-destructive depression. I hope Rebellion hasn't destroyed any motivation to continue this, it's a gem I'll continue to keep an eye on.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 7 . 4/25
Stalker mode, activate! XD

As always, still building off of canon very well, and the writing style and quality is nothing to complain about.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 6 . 4/25
"And thank the stars this is the last time ever that you people introduce yourselves to me." Yeah, must get old.

"So, what were you really doing all night, Homura-chan?"
"I was making bombs"

I must say, I'm still enjoying this story and still don't have much for complaints.
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 5 . 4/25
Intriguing story. The fate-can-change-the-universe thing returning is completely in-line with the canon story (before Rebellion).

"Sneaking up onto the ledge outside Madoka's window would be easy. She'd done this before.
-Kyubey face- "
Inadvertent Kyubey troll/stalker face. Lol.
Hmm, does accept the characters used to make the Kyubey face, other than in the body of a story? /人 ‿‿ 人\ If it wasn't between the last sentence and this one, I guess not.

The fake emails are a cool addition. Probably should have been an author note before the first one though. It confused me for several seconds.
BlackShadow1 chapter 7 . 4/13
lovely
Sa Rart chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Ahahahahahaha.

I googled Morning Rescue.

That made my day.

Just like the rest of this fanfic.
Nightraze chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Just finished rereading this story! Im reminded about how much I want to read more of it, so please update soon!

P.S. Its a sign that a really liked your story if I reread it!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Pretty cool story.
Nightraze chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Great story! Adding this to my follows! I hope you update soon!
Lendary chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Update?:(
TheBleachDoctor chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
I like the direction of this story. Please update soon.
Truna chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
This is pure beauty. Keep on writing. :)
Truna chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Kyoko's texting is the best texting.

Have you ever thought of a Madoka Magica fanfic based solely off of instant messaging? I think it'd be interesting.
Truna chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Wait. What? That ad? What just happened? xD

laughing so hard right now
Wolfen Dreams chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Wow this is really great and I'm really happy and I just

I'm not used to happiness regarding PMMM, even fanfic (I tend to like fanfic that /mostly/ adheres to canon which restricts a lot of the fluffier stuff most of the time).

It's just so nice and while there is rumbling of future conflict, the sort of stuff that can drive a story - its without the horrible, soul-crushing aspect I tend to associate with PMMM and I am forever grateful.

Truly, I am delighted by this fic you have written, and look forward to seeing more.