Reviews for Where He Can Follow
Akronite chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews, it was great!
The smut was so well written as well c:
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Such a great story! Plea write more! The story had a fantastic plot and was beautifully written , keep up the grey work
Dora-pomidora chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
Лестрейд - коварный! Это прекрасная история. Спасибо!
masenka1 chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
This is a really good story...why doesnt it have more reviews?
EJ 12212012 chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Haha! The end. Lol wonderful. Sherlock reacted to the pool incident wonderfully. :)
anon chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
WOW... What a FANTASTIC fic!
AthrunYuy chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
I don't know why, but the line "I don't like this dye. Change it back," is my favourite line XD it was romantic when it probably shouldn't have been. Sherlock being clingy was too cute too
loved the story
qob1986 chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
I love the reactions of the two that should mind their own damn business. Enjoyed the story but was surprised that you used Molly as Sherlock's confidant. I gotta say, I was NOT expecting that. It seems like such an odd choice for co-conspirator. All in all, a thoroughly entertaining story.
qob1986 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
This is a beautiful chapter. The way they both basically declare their love for each other nonverbally is great. Especially Sherlock not wanting John out of his sight for anything! I love that bit.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Really, really good. I enjoyed. I love possessive!Sherlock.
hobbit chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
omg. I've cried.. I love this fanfic.
DamienNOLA chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
FABULOUS! Fantastic ending! I hope you continue writing more of these, building on this one as the base.
Deloney James chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Ohh That was an excellent plot au I adore this work! The ending scene was perfection haha oh Sally. Cheers love.
The Epic Uber Nerd chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
I adored this story. The way they mourned the "loss" of each other, how they uh... Showed affection towards each other. This story is sweet yet bitter, not a taste I am accustomed to, but certainly one I will be addicted to from now on.
Thank you for writing!
lalunafour chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
I am in love with this story