Reviews for I Dreamed a Dream
Oleander's One chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
a) I'm quite jealous, b) I'm glad I thought to peruse the NWN listings tonight so I saw this, and c) I am, once again, jealous.

Jealous not only of dreaming of these characters, but remembering it and deftly filling it out as you have. I like the analysis brought to bear - nicely done!
Bondari the Reloader chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was a truly interesting read! (And I mean that in a positive way, not in the terribly generic way "interesting" is often used.) Having never played NWN2, I have no idea who this Gann person is, but I was still fascinated. I enjoyed how you explored issues I've often encountered in my own experiences role-playing and writing: Where does my character end and I, the player/writer begin? How alike are we, and are we too alike? If my character falls in love, does that mean I have as well? Is that cool, weird, or both?

I can totally relate to the difficulty trying to transcribe dreams into writing. I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed up the absolutely perfect scene in my head only to lose key moments of it by the time I'm awake! And it's nice to know I'm not the only person who usually dreams about people other than myself! I find it so much more enjoyable.
steam boy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aaaaaaa I love you so hard for writing this! It was fantastic! And now I'm kinda tempted to do one of my own. I don't think I'd be able to manage romance, though - trollmance, maybe. ;) You do it really well, though. So much better than fluffy things.