Reviews for The Railway Kitten
Blob chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Dis iz epic! :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
OMEC WOOH! I'm glad I can finally read this chapter! :D

OMEC WAIT. HOLD. EVERYTHING. Is Macavity Etcetera's father? o_O WHOAAA.

Oh, haha never mind. But WHOA. Etcy's dad was a henchcat! I like the twist! :) :)

Awww yay! I can't wait until Etcetera can reunite with her father! Plus, I am very much liking your OC, Rascal :D I hope you haven't given up on this story! Update soon ;)
Cocobutterrox chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Ack! I'm so sorry it took me so long to catch up to this! I'm so glad I can finally read it now :D

Haha nice going, Jerrie :p

WHOA O_O Mungojerrie needs to CALM. DOWN. I wonder what's up with him...?

Aww it's so sweet how Etcy sees Jenny as her mother! :)

Yay, all is well :) :) But now I really want to know who her father is! And I'm also wondering how her mother died :( :( Anyway, great chapter! On to the next one :D
BlueSky509 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I like the plot and characters! You write well, but your grammar could use some work. Please don't be lazy with capitals and apostrophes. Also, starting another sentence in the middle of one sentence is...annoying. In the same sense, so is using a capital after a comma if it's not a name. Please keep these in mind for the next chapter, you really have something good here. I hate to see an otherwise great story ruined by bad grammar...
I like your OC Rascal, I think his character is pretty well-developed. Don't be afraid to go into detail about how a character feels, or what he/she is thinking. Slowing down the pace would be appreciated, too. I feel like this is kind of rushed. Please take this as constructive criticism, it would be twice as good as it already is with improvements!
eld mcm chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Ouch, Mungo! That hurt a lot! Well, at least he's sorry now... But how are they gonna find out who is her father?
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aw, that's so sad! I would burst into tears if I found a kitten cuddling with her dead mother :( :(

Awwww it was so adorable when Etcetera was like, "Pa Pa?" :D :D

Ahhaha Mungojerrie's surrounded by queens. Have fun with that, Jerrie ;)

"Teazer had introduced her to the Rum Tum Tugger a while back, which was the biggest mistake Teazer ever did." Haha nice going.

Eeek! Cliffhanger ending! Will this be continued? I really want to know about her mother (have a feeling something to do with Macavity...) but at the same time I love this ending the way it is...Hm...I don't know! Whatever you decide, I'm good with! :D
eld mcm chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Scoooooottyyyy, the railway caaaaaat!

Skimble: HEY!

Hehehe, Etcy was suuuuuch a cute kitty when she was young! And I loved the description of Skimble's routine, it was very detailed. Is this a multi-chapter? I REALLY want to know what happened!

P.S. It's actually spelled Etcetera.