Reviews for The Spoils of War
stormytitan7 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Ukyos girls names are Warya (the one with pink hair and no brows, esmerelda (the one with long blonde hair that's pulled into four or was it two? half buns and wears red, and there's a third girl named Yun with black long hair asian face and white hat and outfit. I know this partly from the credits at the end and from booklets that came with the Samurai 7 Dvds.
sorakun9 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Ugh Ayamaro is definitely a creeper! :P I was not disappointed with this chapter because it was awesome and interesting, just like the other two chapters! This story is turning out quite nicely, I enjoy the fact that Ukyo is so protective of Kirara xD Can't wait to read the next chapter!
EvanescentWriter chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
So far this is really well written and I would love to read more. You do plan to, don't you? I hope so. I, too, have fantasized about them being together; they could've been great had he got her. Thanks for writing what you have so far! It was nice to see at least one of this couple!
StormyTitan7 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Write more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Omg this chapter is amazing! It instantly grabbed me. I watched the anime twice and I thought Ukyo was a creeper. But after reading this I now feel sorry for him.
I have to admit that he is one of my fave anime villains. He has a charm to him at times.
Skydepths chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Very well done. c: Can't wait for the next chapter!
moodymel chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
That was a great chapter. You get to see different sides to Ukyo. I haven't seen the whole series yet, just up to episode 5, but I love the fanfiction anyway. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Good job.
Cecily Rose Midnight chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Gah, you had to end it there? D: How could you?! *runs away crying* Lol.
Very good chapter indeed my friend. :D I did like. But I was confused for a moment... Because there's a random scene switch right after Kirara's thinking 'save me samurai', and then there is literally no indication of a scene switch, so I was like 'what?!'
Oh well. Anyhoot, geez Ukyo. Got one hell of a temper...

Omg, I wish Kyuzo was thrown to the fan girls... Actually scratch that, I'd totally for Kambei. (I forget how to spell his name. The guy with really long brownish blonde hair.)
I have not finished this series yet. School is really bringing me down... Lol.
Anyhoot, I love your style of writing. I find it that perfect balance between description versus action. :D

Can't wait until the next chapter! Good luck and happy writing!
kabusakugirl chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This is actually a pretty decent story so far compared to most of the Ukyo/Kirara fics I've read. I'm trying to remember the two ladies names (because I'm pretty sure that they have them) but I can't recall them at the moment.

I think you're going to need to watch the entire series before completing this story, since a lot of... things... are revealed about Ukyo and his real personality later on. You do seem to have a pretty good grasp of his personality though. I enjoyed the kiss at the end very much, because I can definitely see him doing that sort of thing (and more... please tell me that the rating might go up later? XD Just kidding).

I look forward to reading more in the (near) future.
Gretccheen chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
:) Aww, this is sweet.
Gretccheen chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
:) this is awesome so far! My favorite character is Kyuzo.
sorakun9 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Awesome! I like how you have written these two chapters so far! XD Very nice and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Cecily Rose Midnight chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
This was a great chapter! I'm gonna look up Kirara just to see what she looks like. I don't have much to say about this, because I haven't gotten around to watching Samurai 7. But, I can say that I love the villain, Ukyo. :D My favorite type of villain as well. Well, anyhoot, this is a really good chapter, and if you plan on writing more, then I will read more! :D
Le Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Well, I might not know anything about this show, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next chapter!

... Feef
moodymel chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter, and I love the story. I can't wait to read more. Great job.