Reviews for Want
excellent writing i really enjoyed it
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awwww such a good take on that scene! Love this. 3
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I don't know why you haven't gotten more reviews already, because this is bloody brilliant. I absolutely love the way you wrote this; it moved me, and I think it deserves to go up on my favourites list. Thanks for writing such a lovely little fluffy oneshot, I'll be sure to read some more fics from you in the future c:
Haibara chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I loved this. I love finding out what Kazehaya's thinking. Thanks for the insight!
Cute Kitty chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Can't you make it more original?
irikedaworld9654 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
O.o that was AMAZING
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I think you captured Kazehaya's frame of mind here very well. He WANTS to be a gentleman, but he can't always be one. The descriptions here of the kiss were particularly vivid and flowing to read. I consider this story a success.
mariposablossom chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh don't mind me, that was just the sound of my heart shattering. Nothing to worry about. I'll just be quietly crying in a corner because this fic was so absolutely full of feeling and so very Kazehaya. The words were written so beautifully.
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Perfection. Thank you! This is just- I couldn't have written it better. You captured Kazehaya's turmoil, his needs vs his wants, his determination- I think you handled better than the manga in some ways! I enjoyed every second!
Sudden Wishes chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OH THANK GOD, I finally found a wonderful fanfic about KnT! Thank you so much. I am in love with your fic, and your words... Oh dear, the words you used to describe what Shouta probably was feeling at that moment, I swear, I was breathless. Once again: thank you.
saramiko chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Amazing! This is how I think Kazehaya thinks about Sawako. There's so much pressure put on him by all the adults and other kids around him, that he doesn't know what to do - and it made Sawako feel alone again. I absolutely loved this! 3333
princess-oro chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Shouts has been pretty assholey in the recent chapters so I was super stoked when I finally saw some goddamn development in chap 71! Reading this however totally adds another layer of beauty and angst to their relationship. I absolutely love the way you characterised Shouta, showing his imperfections and vulnerabilities. Really beautiful one-shot and I'm very excited for your future works of Kimi ni Todoke. Good job!
RubyNury chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is so beautiful... breathtaking. My... you are awesome in writing stories about this sweet couple :)
It is beyond me how you manage to convey that tremble, that soft hesitation, nervousness yet everlasting tenderness and need to reach out to another - his to her and hers to him.
It is wonderfully written, so lovely! And it is from you, thanks to you, to your story that I knew there has been a new chapter of "Kimi ni todoke" released! And what chapter! I could not thank you enough :)

Your story as always is truly admirable. It makes me want to treasure and relive again and again all those beautiful tender moments I have in my life too. Thank you so much!