Reviews for Want
The Further chapter 1 . 7/25
Definitely going in my favorites. I believe this truly captures Kazehaya's thoughts and emotions at that moment, but even if he does want to treasure her, I still believe he should have gotten the hint that her deepest desires mirrored his own.
She obviously wanted to kiss him on their trip to Okinawa, and it should have been obvious that she was expecting something when she grabbed him and shut her eyes for the second time.

But anyway, enough of my rambling. It's a beautifully written fic. that really really gives off a "Kazehaya" feel to it.
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Lovely fic. Going in my favs.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
excellent writing i really enjoyed it
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awwww such a good take on that scene! Love this. 3
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I don't know why you haven't gotten more reviews already, because this is bloody brilliant. I absolutely love the way you wrote this; it moved me, and I think it deserves to go up on my favourites list. Thanks for writing such a lovely little fluffy oneshot, I'll be sure to read some more fics from you in the future c:
Haibara chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I loved this. I love finding out what Kazehaya's thinking. Thanks for the insight!
Cute Kitty chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Can't you make it more original?
irikedaworld9654 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
O.o that was AMAZING
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I think you captured Kazehaya's frame of mind here very well. He WANTS to be a gentleman, but he can't always be one. The descriptions here of the kiss were particularly vivid and flowing to read. I consider this story a success.
mariposablossom chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh don't mind me, that was just the sound of my heart shattering. Nothing to worry about. I'll just be quietly crying in a corner because this fic was so absolutely full of feeling and so very Kazehaya. The words were written so beautifully.
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Perfection. Thank you! This is just- I couldn't have written it better. You captured Kazehaya's turmoil, his needs vs his wants, his determination- I think you handled better than the manga in some ways! I enjoyed every second!
springfolks chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OH THANK GOD, I finally found a wonderful fanfic about KnT! Thank you so much. I am in love with your fic, and your words... Oh dear, the words you used to describe what Shouta probably was feeling at that moment, I swear, I was breathless. Once again: thank you.
saramiko chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Amazing! This is how I think Kazehaya thinks about Sawako. There's so much pressure put on him by all the adults and other kids around him, that he doesn't know what to do - and it made Sawako feel alone again. I absolutely loved this! 3333
princess-oro chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Shouts has been pretty assholey in the recent chapters so I was super stoked when I finally saw some goddamn development in chap 71! Reading this however totally adds another layer of beauty and angst to their relationship. I absolutely love the way you characterised Shouta, showing his imperfections and vulnerabilities. Really beautiful one-shot and I'm very excited for your future works of Kimi ni Todoke. Good job!
RubyNury chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is so beautiful... breathtaking. My... you are awesome in writing stories about this sweet couple :)
It is beyond me how you manage to convey that tremble, that soft hesitation, nervousness yet everlasting tenderness and need to reach out to another - his to her and hers to him.
It is wonderfully written, so lovely! And it is from you, thanks to you, to your story that I knew there has been a new chapter of "Kimi ni todoke" released! And what chapter! I could not thank you enough :)

Your story as always is truly admirable. It makes me want to treasure and relive again and again all those beautiful tender moments I have in my life too. Thank you so much!