Reviews for The Girl from the Imperial Theatre
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 7/18
Départ canon! J'espère qu'il y aura une suite...un jour... Lu avec Google Translate. French.

Montréal, Québec.
tiamvayne chapter 1 . 1/4
Why do you have to rewrite just post it back soon please waiting to read some
maphie chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
I get it now. It ends here. That's a long re-write.
maphie chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
A naughty Edward. I hope the re-write is completed because I'm moving forward.
Figgalina chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Just put the rest up, no need for re-writing!
Soccer1023 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Are you anywhere close to finished! I thought what I read was a great story so far ... no need to rewrite!
paragod chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Holy shit is right.. When I turned the next chapter only to find it is still under construction. Can't wait to see how this is going to turn out. Waiting patiently.
Thanks,
Adelia979 chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Gah! Thwarted by your under construction chapters! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
It is hard to review when there is no chapter to read.
luvstobedazzled chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Good story! Sad to see that every chapter after this one is under construction.
nicedenice chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
when will you post the rest?
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Can you give us the status of your revisions? Someone mentioned this story and I'd love to read it.
angelari7 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Waiting to be shocked, hope you will put the chapters again.
2loveybunnies chapter 39 . 12/5/2013
Back on track...but why did Edward even bother putting a condom on? He didn't even ask her if she was on the pill again...

Jessica is one sick woman, and I hope she gets help. But seriously, Vic is a little bit of a freak herself. Should she really be a therapist?
2loveybunnies chapter 38 . 12/5/2013
OK, things make a lot more sense now that I've read the last two chapters. It was rough, and it can't possibly have been easy for Bella to have lived through it, but you do what you have to do to cope and get through traumatic experiences. I understand why Bella did what she did, but I do find it funny that she still believed that Edward wasn't the twins father when they looked like him and nothing like Sal. Have Carlisle and Esme met the twins? Has Alice? I would assume that anyone who saw them would see the resemblance to Edward, especially his mother.

I'm glad they're finally talking things out, and that she explained about the bullet wound a bit more. It worries me about the c-section scar, and I hope Edward insists that they ALL get thorough check-ups.

So, why didn't Alice have more to say about Bella's return? It would have been nice to have her reactions through the story to see how she and Bella interacted. Why wasn't Bella a bridesmaid or maid of honor at the wedding? I know she was cooking, but that was a little surprising since they were such good friends... The twins would have made an adorable flower girl and ring bearer!