Reviews for A Patchwork Of Flesh and Bile
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/19
Twisted. Poor Loki.
Gothbunny chapter 1 . 5/22
I'm in love with this! It's so good! YOU ARE AMAZING. CONTINUE WRITING! Preferably Loki angst... You know, only if you want to.
Doclover chapter 1 . 5/19
I'm with you on that
ttbio chapter 1 . 1/12
so bloody good. incredible stuff,riveting!
inoseepoint chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
omg its perfect well done
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
wow!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Wow, just wow. A gripping, chilling, but completely realistic tale. Loki's mimicry of Sif and the Warriors Three, his mad laughter as he displays evidence of torture, "Because you only see what is in front of you"... epic lines, truly.

The first few dialogues reminded me of Mark Anthony's 'all honorable men'... the setting is much the same, political intrigue, desire for power and recognition, sly words from traitors in the shadows...

A fitting, superb title for a heart-wrenching story.
heartfashion15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is an interesting one shot, I think it would be interesting to do another one in a different persons point of view.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I feel so sorry for Loki... I really like the way (with a morbid fascination) he lists how Odin shouldn't torture him: it's sort of gruesome and terrible in a weirdly 'go-Loki' kind of way... Am I making sense?
I just like your desperate, one-last-stand Loki.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Holy Flying Fangirls, Batman! I don't even know what to say about this one other than it's freaking amazing.
Wane Soo-Jin chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Yes, it's impossible to hate him
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Great story!
hypercell chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I love this. Expand it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Poor Loki! This is exactly how I feel, Loki did commit those crimes after all but I can't bear to see him punished. That's why I love reading fics where Loki is not at fault for his actions... for example being controlled by the Chitauri? XD And also I think of Odin as an awful father (I know it's bad, l, but it makes me feel better when he's painted as a cardboard villain so I can cheer for Loki...) *sigh* The woes of a fangirl... XD
benaglinney chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was perfect. I could see the entire scene played so vividly in my head while reading. Breathtaking in its raw emotion. Thank you.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »