Reviews for Special Dance
Dream I Dare chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Love this and all the other Tab ones. I just like to see how the Doctor would of like him to explain it.
MakingShortStoriesLong chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
lol. Oh, I forgot how much I love Captain Jack! I'm going to have to go read more about him. Farewell, world, I shan't be off my laptop any time soon
Lily chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Lol, hilarious!
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh yeah, like she'll ever let him forget. She'll turn up the split second she turns 16. Poor, poor Uncle Jack.
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I was snickering throughout the entire story. Wonderful read!
timano chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I do know that I shouldn't have found that amusing, the corruption of a child like that-but the way you wrote it had me laughing out of my chair! The juxtaposition of Tabatha's innocent questions and Jack's thoughts, I mean. 10 out of 10 stars!

I did wonder, when I first started reading the stories featuring Tabatha, whether it's a younger version of Amy's mother, but it doesn't seem to be.

As to the promise Jack made, surely he hopes she'll forget about it by the time she's 16-and just as surely, she won't have...
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Lol Tabatha was so cute xD and scary at the same time xD

Poor Uncle Jack o-o
WhiteTigeress18 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ooooooh Jack's in trouble now! That was freakin hilarious! XD Curious little girl Tabitha is indeed; and we all thought Jack was good at keeping calm while under pressure. I'm in love with these little family mini stories. Keep writing!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Dude...this is epic! Just... *can't stop laughing* I need to see more of this one day...it's so adorable!
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That. Was. Bloody. HILARIOUS! Oh gosh! I can imagine that happening. I can seriously imagine that Jack would say that. Ho boy, I can't wait to hear what the Doctor has to say to poor Uncle Jack!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh my gosh I just love it sooo much
kbecks41319 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
*gives all the awards* Gah. I'm absolutely in love with Tabatha. Seriously. Never let her disappear. More more more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
just a heads up, legal age to 'dance' in Britain is 16 not 18
L'autreAmour chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh my god! This is all I ever wanted! Too adorable, I LOVE protective Doctor! Please keep writing more of these!
I would love to read about when Rose is actually pregnant with Tabby. How the doctor (and Rose) react to finding out and the chaos of the birth and any adventures in between. (the thought of the Doctor traveling through space and time just to satisfy a very particular carving for Rose)

Keep up the excellent work! Love this so much.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
*klunk* is the sound of me falling of my chair snerking madly. Oh dear! I actually feel sorry for poor poor Jack!

(Final paragraph - 'manage' not 'mange.')