Reviews for There's Something About Him
geamysaint chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Looking forward to the update! Here, have a review. Love the story 3 XD
cielo.clower chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I honestly can't stand the one lined paragraphs. It's really distracting. I noticed that a lot of those sentences could be made into paragraphs.
The Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
Yay! your back, I'm so glad to see this story again please update soon.
GenderBender25 chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
Omg yes. Love. The cliff hanger is.. eh but still lovely. Is it strange I want to see them spar?
OkamiNinja4 chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
OMG YOU UPDATE OMGOMGOMGOMG that computer story though. I am SOOOOOO happy you continued.
*SCREECHES*
THIS STORY WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME. I LOVE IT BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE END!

I was sososososososo scared Gilly was gunna die. But...I'm glad Gilly is alive. I love how Alfred bossed them around XD perfect. And how ludwig reacted to Alfred! Oh gosh golly. Will he get in toruble. Will Ludwig hate him.
asmf crIOW RJCWI;E GHSZONCE SDFJCS;LMEA HJNjo;f

please continue QWQ I beg you
I'll do anything.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Please update the next chapter! This story is really good! _
KawaiiSugoiTurtle chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
This is the best Germerica fic I've found. Hope you return to writing it someday. c:
GenderBender25 chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Ok. Now i want to know the end. So post.
Sarah chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Hey! This is my third time reading through this story and I love it more and more each time! It kind of seems like this story is dead and you won't be updating anymore, so I just wanted you to know it was amazing!
M chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love it so much i read it 3 times so please UPDATE !
Bloodysunday-101 chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Dear coco,
This is the most amazing Gerame I have ever read. So much so that i check it every day for an update but, you see it has been almost 3 months now since chapter 10. So please save my mental health and post the next chapter :p and also do you know roughly how many chapters will be in this fanfic ?
Thanks (_)
PhantomhiveKitty chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
I'm loving this story, I can't wait for Alfred and Ludwig to meet again, I can't wait till Alfred gets to speak to Ludwig in German.
I also love how you have written Ivan in this story, most people don't always capture his character but I'd say you did a pretty darn good capturing his character. Daww.. Ivans so adorable!
tangledfire chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
im so annoying but please... please update... please
Tangledfire Blac chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
*hyperventilating* it been over a month... please update... please
Tangledfire Blac chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I have literally been checking everyday for an update ZDDDDD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »