Reviews for Creation Reborn
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 9/11
This is a aftermath not for my review for the last review I wrote. As its clear that you wrote that this is the end of the first book. I am guessing that you plan to continue the story with the follow up stories of the other books, or something more unique. When you continue the story, please leave a update notice on your story, allowing people to know your sequel story is up for reading, otherwise your readers might never get it.
Blackholelord chapter 13 . 9/11
Well when I first saw the story, I was surprise, when I heard about the stones. I thought this would be more like the Marvel movies, instead from the comics. While the whole story seem to skim through fast, overall the story is good. It was very unique.
ollie.cooke.doa chapter 13 . 8/23
Update please
emmalilly21 chapter 13 . 8/2
I totally didn't see how recently this had been finished until I went looking for a sequel. Is there going to be a sequel? Also question, how come harry isn't more depressed throughout this? Didn't his whole eternal loneliness come back full force when the gems came back to him and he met his father? If he was depressed enough to remove the gems in the first place to either kill himself or find a companion, where did it go? His father said in the beginning that the memories would return gradually so you can't tell me he doesn't remember. Also, even if he doesn't remember, in the beginning he was a cynical, disillusioned, severely abused child with two women that had left him in that situation; he should have been lonely and depressed anyway! Where did the cynical harry that kills so quickly without the same reluctance he had for the troll? Is he not a being of creation? Just. Confusion.
Ghostboy138 chapter 13 . 7/31
I really hope you continue with this story or series. It's honestly one of my favorites.
Bronze chapter 4 . 7/18
Well, I'm two for two. I knew this had some of the Marvel Universe in it but never even considered Emma Frost. Boy talk about your God like Harry Potter! He IS a God. But what an attitude!
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/18
Thank you. Finally! Someone put that old meddling idiot someplace where he can't effect Harry's first day of classes. Though I doubt he'll learn anything from what happened to him. He's too convinced of his greater good to. Maybe a few years of shovelling dragon dung or mining for the Goblins'll make a dent in he ass backwards thinking. Anyways, great story. Please keep updating till it finished.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/18
Most interesting. I'll need to continue reading to learn what just happened. But at a guess, I'd say Harry just got some stolen memories back. In which case old Dumbfuck is in for a world of hurt I hope!
ollie.cooke.doa chapter 1 . 6/23
Learning his powers to fast -_- like it so far though
Bluto chapter 6 . 6/8
I just don't care about some non human e-fag. I hope that Ron kicks him in the balls so hard that they rupture.
Boo chapter 2 . 6/8
So if all these craptard powers existed, why didn't they help him out? The one fingered salute should be all the allegiance they get.
Last-son-of-the-snow chapter 13 . 5/26
I hope you update soon I want to know what happens next I love this story
HellsMaji chapter 11 . 5/16
So now that Harry has learned photokinesis he should be able to travel at the speed of light, right? It's still not breaking the barrier, but at least it's a bit faster that what he could do before.
arckane chapter 8 . 5/10
that shit is ruining the fucking story stop making him be a crybaby bitch
arckane chapter 7 . 5/10
harry being to much of a pussy and shouldn't he of been able to restrain it without killing it fairly easy it seems like a bad written drama play