Reviews for Creation Reborn
Please update!
chris chapter 6 . 4/10
the stepford coocoos,otherwise known as the quintuplets,5 clones of emma frost with differing mutant abilities and created by Mr. Sinister. Good story so far,Keep up the good work.
Red Death chapter 10 . 3/8
I hope you pick this up again someday. I was liking how it progressed, and overall enjoyed it.
moffalopalizam chapter 10 . 2/16
Hey im a big fan of your work. The only thing bad i could say is that this is the second story you just left i dont minemind if you wrote saying you didn't want to do them anymore but any way i hope you continue the story. please for your fans.
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 1/5
awe harry you're so cute, date and date. you should give your date a couple dates and ask the others dates if they want dates, and how their dates a going. though i wonder if there will be more confused by that?
The Lazy Bastard chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
i would of brought the fruit anyway, that way no matter which date they meant, he would have gotten it right...it would also confuse the hell outta people in the right circumstance
WizardShinobi chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Wow! Please update!
animal lover13 chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
I love what you have written so far. I hope you update soon.

Keep writing
GamerNaruto chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
This is pretty freaking great
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
just found this story today that said here are so comment on the story.
i can see that you're adding some character flaws to make the story more interesting but, harry's lack of knowledge about sex when he knows so much about humanity and philosophy as a whole is not believable. humanity as a whole nearly revolves around sex, and it make the base of half the philosophical arguments out there.
also, midway in the story harry nearly breaks down about having to kill the troll but, then immediately makes a death threat against several people then in later chapters does kill several people and without any real problem.
unfortunately i can't really suggest a fix for these point as i'm not a creative writer
Sin Ouroboros chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Im really looking forward to you update and am wondering if you are going to update anytime soon i would really like to read the next chapter
SPECIALGUY chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Just wanted to say the issue of lightspeed is a relatively easy barrier to overcome for someone with the infinity Gems ignoring the Space Gem's abilities and focusing just on power. The Alcubierre Drive actually allows for one to technically move faster than light at least according to our current understanding of the universe. This works by folding space time ahead of you and expanding it behind you. So if you were to imagine a half filled balloon with a ring going around it and squeezing the end in front of it so that the balloon itself is moving through the ring you have the general principal on how the Alcubierre drive would move space compressing the distance you need to travel.
Rain Shigu chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
The story is nice, and has a decent pace. However I feel that you go into a bit too much detail on his capabilities. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it gets a bit annoying to read that such-and-such a power has the abilities of 'x, y, and z'. It would be somewhat less troubling to read that such-and-such a power has dominion over 'element xyz', or something along those lines. But that's just my two cents.
Galeiam chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
When comparing this story to Sharingan potter it's...Bad. I mean sure it's a good concept and sorta good execution, but there is virtually no plot developement at this point or character investment. We're not seeing Harry, we are seeing a vessel with powers. You giving us names and places but no feeling in it. It's like you're just going through the motions on this story. I guess I'm biased against this since I Like sharingan more and wish you'd abandon this and go back to that.
swiftrabbit chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Really looking forward to seeing more of this :)