Reviews for V is for Victory
racecz5 chapter 9 . 7/19
Only one more chapter, *sniff*. Update soonish, I can't wait for the ending!
canis lupus familiaris chapter 9 . 7/16
Awesome story and hopefully you update soon, or at the very least, some time this year preferably.
canis lupus familiaris chapter 6 . 7/16
Bucky is a sea of awesomeness.
Wiredawgman chapter 1 . 7/14
this story is fantastic! I love it! You are an amazing writer!
faultymindpalace chapter 9 . 7/12
YOU ARE ALIVE! HUZZAH
StarcyFan chapter 9 . 7/8
So, what I'm thinking is that Darcy will remember her 2012 life when she comes back. When she was first time-traveled back to the 40's, she remembered Jane, but she couldn't know anything about the future because that would disrupt things, so the universe changed to give her a place in that time, but had to give her false memories so things wouldn't get disrupted. When she comes back, she already has a place in that time and already knows everything about the future, so she will remember both of her lives in different times. *Jazz hands* Tada!

No clue if any of it is right, but thats all I got. I can't wait for the next chapter! I saw a review by another reader that said they hope Steve and Darcy would make out in front of the Team and Jane and accidentally reveal that Darcy is pregnant in front of them. I do hope that happens, if she's still pregnant, which I do hope she is. They could name him James, if it was a boy.
goodstoryfan chapter 9 . 7/8
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! I think as soon as she gets back, she'll remember her life in 2012, but will also remember her life in the 40's. I'm hoping as soon as she gets out of the portal she'll go straight to Steve and they'll makeout while the others stare at them. I also think that Steve will accidentally slip that she's pregnant with his baby in front of them too! Therefore, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! Can't wait for the next update!
AthenasHoliday chapter 9 . 7/7
Yay! I'm so pleased to have you back with us! I feel like every six months or so I've been rereading this fic (because it truly is THAT fantastic). So, thank you for updating. I look forward to future chapters!
TWD chapter 9 . 7/7
I love this story so much, when I saw you updated I want to do a happy dance! Please keep update dating! THANK YOU SO MUCH
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 7/6
SO excited you updated again! Loved the chapter update!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 9 . 7/6
Caught the reference and thought it was cool. I was grinning so majorly when Steve found out his Darcy is Jane's. Darcy. Lol, about Steve not being a virgin and peoples perceptions on the 40's.
hattifnatt chapter 9 . 7/5
Weee, update! Loved the scene where Steve suddenly connects 2012 Darcy with 1944 Darcy :)
shoelace chapter 9 . 7/4
you don't know how much squeeing happened between the time I saw this update in my inbox and when I finished reading! steeeeeve! daaaaaaaarcy! thanks for the update :)
cate chapter 9 . 7/4
Thank you so much for updating! It was a great chapter and once again I'm left wondering how the reunion will turn out.
Elizabeth chapter 9 . 7/4
Scream! I can't believe it! I'm so happy you updated! I love how this is going! Steve's reaction to hearing Darcy's name, but not knowing who she is was perfect, so was isolating himself while the others either worked on the tesseract or interrogating Loki. I also loved his conversation with Jane, how they both think they are talking about a different person and don't realize that Steve's Darcy and Jane's Darcy are the same person at first. Everything about the next scene, especially Tony's snarking on how specific the location for Darcy was and the sketch was great! I think you have made my week!
I can't wait for you to post the last chapter, Will Darcy remember her life in the 40's? Will she only remember her life in the 40's and not the present? I think she will still be pregnant but if she doesn't remember how will she react to Steve? The father and person who considers her the love of his life? I kept wondering about what that situation would be like, if she got back and didn't remember. I also figured that was pretty much how the portal worked. Keep it up! Let us know what happens next!