Reviews for V is for Victory
biddle29 chapter 9 . 1/18
Oh my gosh this story is absolutely amazing! I almost fell out of my seat when I read she was pregnant! I can't wait for the next chapter and for Darcy to be brought back to the present time! :)
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PLEASE! T-T
MarieHermosa chapter 1 . 1/13
I'm not just saying this. I've read most of the Darcy as well as Avenger fanfictions as a whole and I have never come seen even a hint of the genius that is this plot. Legitimately one of the best plot twists I've ever seen used and honestly it works incredibly well. I could wax poetic about this fanfiction for days but I don't nearly have enough review space for that.
Looking forward to the update and any other stories you may have in the future
Starrynyte04 chapter 9 . 1/10
Please hurry and finish this story!
inkbolt93 chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
This is so unfair! This story only has one chapyer to go and you've not updated it in six months! :'( I want the Darcy and Steve reunion, cant wait for an update!
Defenestration chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
THIS IS GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL AND GLORIOUS PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE CONTINUE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Poppyseed Pomphrey chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Hi! I am a huge fan and a ton of my time has been taken up wondering what will happen next. My birthday is next week Thursday and I would love it if you can publish the last chapter. I've waited so long and it would make my day. I have fangirled so much over this story, one of four that have never finished but I am ridiculously devoted to. The others are The Rise of the Drackens by StarlightMassacre, The Amulet of Time series by AntaresTheEighthPleiade and The Thing About Destiny by JustWatchMeFly. My friends, family and teachers have all given me strange looks when I have fallen to the floor and curled up in a ball as I read the last chapter for another time hoping that somehow it has updated. Help Me! I already tried posting this on 8 and 9 but I had already reviewed.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
epic please update soon this is amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
Come on! Finish it already!
666Spektor chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
COME ON!
PLEASE YOU SO HAVE TO UPDATE THIS STORY!
I'm completely in love with it 3
Please please please update!
Wrin chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
Wow! That was awesome! I'm not terribly fond of Captain America. The movie was decent, but this just made it so much better. Please come back and write an epilogue some day!
Lightsbane1905 chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
I. MUST. SEE. THE. CONCLUSION of this AWESOME FIC!
jesteringKinghood chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Ahhhh I love this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Aeris Mae chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
This is phenomenal! I ADORE the time-loop theory, and the characterization is amazing, even 40's Darcy's personality is believable. Such an interesting plot idea, I sincerely hope you update soon. :)
Espied7 chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
This story is fabulous! I absolutely love it, and can't wait for the last chapter!