Reviews for V is for Victory
LooneyLockhart chapter 10 . 2/7
Love this story! Please post the sequel soon!
Nilaria chapter 10 . 1/12
There aren't enough words to describe how wonderful of a story this was. You are a fantastic writer and I hope you continue to write for years to come! I can't wait to see where you take this story and the fascinating universe you created! :)
Cotton Strings chapter 10 . 1/7
Omg yessssssssss
Wheresmydoseofinsanity chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Hi. Im your newest fan. Can't wait for the sequel. Thank you for this awesome story.
WillieTheWolf chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
I'm actually okay with this ending. I don't mind at all, GET THAT SUSPENSE!
faultymindpalace chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
WHAT THE FUCK? HUHU MY CHILDREN... please please please please please continue this story really love it. I'm glad to see you have updated and I hope this gives you inspiration.
Niahmstories chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
Wow, just, wow !
This story is wonderful ! I love your writting and the way you turned your story to include Darcy without changing the plot entirely :) it was an original idea, i think it'd the only story with this kind of scenario i've seen so far on ... And I can't wait for the next one ! The end is cruel ! We are like "oh it's so sweet, they're gonna be together again, after all this time" and then... The "who ?" is just mean. I needed to read this twice to make sure it wasn't a joke.
But... On the other hand, I'm so glad it's not finished yet ! Because it's one of the worst part : leave the characters and the story behind with no other choice than read it again to feel one more time what you felt when you first read it. Obviously, there's no fanfiction on fanfiction u.u
Well, I'm just gonna thank you for this beautiful story and the time I spent enjoying each word... Thank you very much !

PS : Sorry if there's some mistakes, english is not my native language :/
Bye and good luck
The Seven of Us chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
YEEP! When is Keep Calm and Carry On coming through?! Oh, it took you four years to finish this one. Nevermind.
Julescapoles chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
when is the next story going to be up? i love this story, and i don't want to see it abandoned!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Girl whyyyyy
Violet Barnes chapter 10 . 9/27/2016
One of my absolute favourite stories of all time, but I hate the ending.
Alibird1 chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
this was sooooo amazing! I loved it. and you are torturing me! I can't wait for the sequel. keep on keeping on.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOW COULD YOU!? I'm gonna go see if the sequel is up yet before my heart fails me.
erohime928 chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
dude. i am dying
you cannot end like that!
that is fucking messing me up in all ways to hell
shit my heart hurts
fuck my feels
there better be a sequel already because goddang i swear on Howard's beard that i will shave all of it if there ain't none!

i love this fic so much. thank you for creating it
Shado Kitsune chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Ahh! Why? Why would you leave us hanging like that? I love this story! Do you have an idea when you'll start posting the sequel? I hope it's soon! ~Shado :)