Reviews for V is for Victory
WhoNeedsaPseudonymAnyway chapter 10 . 8/3
THIS CAUSED ME PHYSICAL PAIN IM SO UPSET HOW COULD YOUI'm crying more than I did at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger! She's pregnant w his baby! How can she not remember
1sunfun chapter 10 . 7/24
Good.
Vanafindiel chapter 10 . 7/3
So... About that sequel?

WHERE THE HELL IS IT?

I didn't go to bed I was so engrossed. I very much enjoyed it, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Regards,

Vana
Roro33 chapter 10 . 5/11
I love it, thanks you. Now I love this pairing
deena.gee.94 chapter 1 . 5/9
I never thought this pairing would become one of my favorites! I feel like Steve grows so much more confident with Darcy as his other half and it's awesome to see all lady like but flirty *sigh*
Pleeeeease are you going to create a sequel to this story? I need to know how it all ends with them!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 10 . 5/2
I've never wanted to simultaneously hug and throttle someone before, but there's a first time for everything.

That is no way to end a fic like this. You can't do that. There are fanfic laws against that sort of barbarism. I'm pretty sure. Mostly. I'll write them. I'm so conflicted and adrenaline pumped right now, I'm shaking. Dude why?!

Please post the sequel. Steve needs a happy ending and he needs his girl back and I need to read about Daddy!Steve and for the love of chocolate, give the man a break! He's gonna be finding out his best friend who died didn't actually die and was brainwashed into because a serial killer for hire.
At least let him have some happy before that can of worms opens up. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Signed,
A Conflicted Fan With Too Much Time On Her Hands
DragonStar7Queen chapter 10 . 5/1
You hear that?
That's the sound of my heart breaking into teeny tiny pieces you wonderfully horrible person, you.
I want more.
Please?
Soonish maybe?
When will the sequel come out? I'm dying to know what happens T-T
PrincessGBRS chapter 10 . 4/18
Oh Wow! Not what I was expecting, but still so good! Can't wait for the sequel
PrincessGBRS chapter 8 . 4/18
Tears are in my eyes, I need them to be reunited!
PrincessGBRS chapter 7 . 4/18
I love these two! Steve better come back!
PrincessGBRS chapter 5 . 4/18
Yay! The moment I've been waiting for!
PrincessGBRS chapter 4 . 4/18
This story is amazing!
Feathersblue17 chapter 10 . 4/12
Loved this story! I was looking for the sequel and I couldn't find it. I hoe you haven't abandoned it! I wasn't to know more about Steve and Darcy!
Beth Nottingham chapter 1 . 3/26
Bahahaha, "Hey, Assbutt!" Castiel, omg! Love it.