Reviews for Sliding Fours
Xllusion chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
This is alright but it's kind of boring i lost interest in chapter 2 and didn't continue, sorry but ya
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Good job! Keep it up.
Lily1986 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I wonder if I'm going to hate Sarah...? Because I really really want to!
Tracer28 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Nice story!

I like the parallel choices you make, it makes the more story interesting.

Hope you continue this!
9 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I like when he picked Six and when she hit Sarah!
Eldanar chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
mmm interesting.. are you going to write more chapters? because i'd like to read a little bit of what happens next, and that the chapter is half an alternative and half the other is kind of cool... you could keep that up.
Anyway, If you choose to continue this story, and you rather write only one version, i vote for the He stays with Sarah option... not because i like sarah better (because i don't) but because i'm in the mood for something angsty, and i'd really like to see (read) how John feels about leaving her and their mission... the danger for six, etc...
KoniK47 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Hmm this definitely an intriguing story I'll be sure to read more
Lily1986 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
This is a really interesting premise! I love the movie you used as inspiration. Can't wait to see his journey.
Eldanar chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really liked this first chapter, so i hope you update soon, there are vey few stories in this fandom, and even less good ones... yours are good, but then, that's to spect from someone who's named Harmony pie ;) ... good vibes
keep writing!
iamnumberfive chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
stupid cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
awsome job ! write more soon !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
write more soon !
MarkizzMAX chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hot. I like it this new twist. I cant wait to upload my first I Am Number Four fanfic. Nice job :)