Reviews for The Pack
HANYAxtaiga chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Keep 'em coming! I get the fluffy feels every time I read a chapter! :))
mapplepie chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
This fic is precious. I love their relationship with each other, teasing with the right amount of worry and care. There's no better friendship than between brothers in arms. :)
Elise chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Brilliant. :)
loup-13 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
I really like this anbu kakashi you created,he is different than the one we usually see. I hope there will be an update soon. Keep up with the good work :)
Hibird assassin chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Hahaha lol
Great story
Plz update
Angelforever06 chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Yes I enjoyed the filler too! Good chap! Keep up the good work!
Jamiez001 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Yay, I'm really glad you're still updating this story :) Anbu Kakashi always makes life interesting
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
i am soooo happy you updated!
this bunch is hilarious. these guys...
kakashi is an idiot, indeed. it's good he has such a great team backing him up!
Kariko Emma chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
I love this one. The concluding line, 'They all laughed...', is so poignant, and then to pair it with Kakashi at the end...really, really well done. I also really like the flow of this, I think you did a great job! :)

-Caliko
Prescripto13 chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Kakashi does a good job of hiding his condition, especially while his subordinates are still in harm's way. That stubbornness of his can be both a blessing and a curse!

And yeah, I'm enjoying the ANBU Kakashi arc as well. They could spin that off into it's own series and/or manga-man oh man, the tales that could be told! :-D
VampireDoll666 chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
A little bit is Raido's fault, he was holding Kashi way to tight...that didn't help Kashi situation either.
Kariko Emma chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I love this! (As in, I love all the chapters equally!) Your characterizations are wonderful! Genma always makes me laugh, and Raidou is so fun-also, Tenzou and Kakashi have such a cute relationship. These are wonderful little stories, truly! (And I loved the sly comment about the third hokage in chapter 4, receiving the same little orange book, 'from Jiraiya, with love'.) That is brilliant. : )

Great work on these! I do hope you get some inspiration to continue them!

-Caliko
Derek Chase chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
PLEASE! I BEG YOU TO CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Like usual it was immensely entertaining! I really enjoy your story since there aren't many stories out there like this D Keep it up and I'll be waiting for your next update as usual
Prescripto13 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I lol'd at Tenzo's "glare-sans-flashlight" glomping defense, LJ. Kakashi's classroom management techniques are enviable as well!