Reviews for A New Hope
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Oh mah lawd. This grammer! What did I just run into?!
Avalanche Exia 00 Quanta chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
to Mr Time Diver: you jUst shit, aren't you: First, Yuuya and Yui are actually half sibling and different mother, Yui father didn't know Yuuya is his son. Second, i found when they are half sibling when i finish both of story, are you suggest to delete my both story? hell No!, this is my story not your, Fanfiction also said unleash your idea, this is my idea so just get lost, for me this is happy ending for Yuuya and Yui, so Just Get Lost!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Man, you need a beta reader
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Epic read!
YF-19S Excalibur chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
You are right to be honest i've got my eyes cracked while read it LOL! You really need to fix phrase, grammar, spelling, and vocab immediately. But it is a good idea to make such crossover in the MuvLuv worlds.
COLINZBERTRAM chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Incoming message to Author Avalanche Exia 00 Quanta:

Greeting and welcome to the world of hell where human species is facing nothing but absolute extinction from the alien invader BETA, known as the Beings of the Extra Terrestrial origin which is Adversary of human race, but despite human's intelligence, human species feud over small things and would fight for their last breath to protect those they hold dear, even the chance of accomplished such objective is below zero and they are going to fight ever harder for survival.
As the members of Celestial Being enrolled the giant chessboard of Human and BETA wars, could the truth power of GN-Drive succeed the final contact and mutual understanding between human race and Creator, the sentient silicone-based species that created the BETA in the first place as their planetary mining tools? Would one of the ELS, Extraterrestrial Living-metal Shape-shifter, mother ships arrived to Jupiter much earlier than Human or BETA to Mars and chose to reveal itself to both species due to its attachment to people with quantum brainwave while BETA would never realized that the ELS is a living being but materials for mining operations; thus started a three sides war. On the other hands, the political powers of mankind would be in chaos when the Celestial Being introduced itself and aimed to ensure the survival of mankind not caring about the differences in race or religion; and not for the needs of a single nation or personal gained. Furthermore, the technologies from Celestial Being would greatly improve the currently Tactical Surface Fighter as well as speeded up the Project Alternative Four and the creation of 00 Unit. Not to mention the reactions from the supporters of Project Alternative Five.
Personally, I believe that the first character can be made longer so that the reaction from both sides, like the members of Celestial Being and members of United Nation Force as well as other members in the base, can be seen clearly when the angels from heaven is fighting against the BETA and let the people believe that Hope Live Again.
Look forward for your next chapter to see how the Celestial Being arrived to the dimension of Muv Luv Alternative in the first place and how its members would handle the political and military situation in the new world.

…For the Never Ending Tomorrow of Mankind…

Best Regard,