Reviews for Reload of ARSENAL
Murky Heron chapter 3 . 1/30
An NGE fic with a more militaristic turn. I like that.
Despite the 'deus ex machina' knowledge and manpower that Shinji gets, it's a captivating read. True, involvement of the whole network of Section 2 people and many more of their connections is plausible. However, I am doubtful that even a child-prodigy could comprehend and find a way to counteract the combined effort leading to the 3rd Impact, being only a 6-year-old. He'd likely go insane. Especially from a constantly repeating dream.
All that aside, your language and writing style make one forget about reality and plunge in your altered NGE world. Good work on the characters and dialogues. They sound very natural. Together with the blood and gore and a turned on Ritsuko, your story leaves no chance to the reader, but swallow every word and wish for more. Special thanks for writing in a couple of perfectly sane Russian characters. It warms my heart that somebody preferred to overcome the stigma attached to our image. If all goes well, I might try my hand at translating one Russian fic on NGE with lots of weapons and a much more stable Shinji, thanks to sharing his soul with a random Russian guy, who considers Rei his sister and has to face tougher Angels than in the original.
I applaud you on creating this story. You came up with the idea that Shinji might take over NERV and actually thought it through and wrote it. This amount of work put into it is monumental. Just as the amount of headache. :)
Wish you luck and a never ending fantasy to supply you with writing material.
IansInsane chapter 3 . 1/7
*MADLY GRINS*
THE INSANITY IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE!
IansInsane chapter 1 . 1/7
Ha!
Fucking YES INSANITY for the WIN!
Red Death chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Hmm... I want more of this!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Fuck yeah
Psychoninja chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Be a damn shame for you NOT to finish this
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Oh

My

God

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! This is amazing, on the same level that Nobody Dies and Warhammer 40K is! Jesus Almighty, allow me to WORSHIP this story!
GuyWithNoName chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
This looks like a very interesting story...

It's too bad you seem to have given up on this one.
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Howt! in the totally platonic way3
Warboss Grock1 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Arsenal is one of my favorite story-lines i have seen it originally had 11 chapters, then it got rebooted. Great job with the reboot btw.

I actually only have one complaint. and it is a general one about reboots. Why is it that so many fanfics have to reboot just as they are getting good? Why do they seem to be abandoned soon afterward? This fic hasn't been touched in over a year, and it seriously pisses me off. Greg Landsman rebooted Nobody dies, and hasn't been updated since february. other fanfics i saw rebooted suddenly stopped after a few chapters, never to return.

What really pisses me off about this fanfics reboot was that the original got taken down, like it never existed. Was the Black Bridge Bunny arc that out of place? Was Ai Suzahara (Pre rebuild of evangelion, toji's sister) that warped? Was penpen keeping a man's eye in a jar too over the top?

My real frustration however it that the Story is GOOD, and it isn't going anywhere. there have been 3 chapters for a year and a half. and too many stories stop in the middle and are abandoned (Taking Sights jumped the shark with the apple peeling contest)

Please continue this story. Good stories brighten my day, and we have too many abandoned stories here as it is.
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Any chance for more of this? One of my favorite stories of all time.
TonalArchitect chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
By all the burning gods of the multiverse, this story is amazing. I really hope that it gets updated at some point, because this is literally the best EVA fanfic ever writeen.
Eurigos chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
awesome
Hyena-Sennin chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Awesome fic, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE update it!
Warboss Grock1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Great story. The original was one of my favorites, sadly it is gone now, but you can find it on wayback. I just wish more re-boots were actually continued, instead of abandoned.