Reviews for Glass House
DarkRai chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
This is such a good one.. I really should be studying for my exam but I couldn't help but read this. And now I'm at the last updated chapter..
I sincerely hope that one day you will finish this. I'm curious about Konoka and I want to know why Setsuna cannot love. I'm also kinda hoping that Nodoka likes Setsuna because who doesn't like a love triangle? xD
There are still many questions unanswered and I'm hoping that one day this story gets finished.
I love the interaction between Setsuna and Icarus, and I'm loving even more the interaction between Konoka and Setsuna.

Leaving at this chapter was especially cruel since it's a cliffhanger... I'm throwing my bets out that Evangeline did something.
In any case, no rush, but please update when possible; for now I'll be following this )
Lance58 chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
pleease update!
T2Kaze chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Nicely done
Update soon
I'll be waiting
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
I really want to know more about Setsuna's curse.
I can't wait until that information comes out
KJacket chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Thanks for the yummy cookie. Nice to read another interesting chapter.
Lance58 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
you need to update now! :P please please update soon.. need more konosetsu goodness nice chapter by the way i wonder whats that bracelet do..
Keeper Aki chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Whoah you're back! Anyway, great chap. Konochan is really a tease. XD
Guest chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
I really am curious as to why Setsuna cannot love! .
Lance58 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Hmmmm.. Thanks for explaining :)... i get it now :D anyway sweet evangeline is coming lol.. Anyway nicely done chapter i like it. .keep up the good work
Keeper Aki chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Whoops, full demon okay, my bad, lol XD
Jack and Icarus are funny when they teased Setsu regading Konochan.
The next chapter is gonna be more interesting right? Well since our little vampire is entering the story...
lugubriouslytumultuous chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Another fantastic chapter! I love Icarus - such a cheeky bastard haha. Can't wait to see what happens next!
NonValidExistence15 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Yay! I love getting stuff right :) But still, I was sooooo happy when I got the notification for the update, I screamed with delight! Honestly, this chapter was really... Enlightening in the sense of how emotions are between Setsuna and Konoka (not like it wasn't before of course). And I was just WAITING for you to introduce Evangeline because it just seems like she would fit perfectly in this story! And Haruna may want to stop her shenanigans before she loses her life haha. Anyway my friend, you truly make me overly ecstatic when you update! I'm happy you were able to and Spring Break is upcoming quickly for me so I'll be looking forward for a possible update in the next three weeks (hopefully!) I hope the next chapter flows easily for you! Same with your life outside of writing!
Cheers and Godspeed friend!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Yay a new chapter! I find this story so interesting, I can't wait for more! .
lugubriouslytumultuous chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
I'm really enjoying the story that you're weaving. I feel really immersed in the world that you've created and there's an incredible amount of depth to the characters - not to mention the plot is so mysterious that I can't wait to see what happens next! Please please please update soon, I dare say this is one of the best fics I've read in a very very long time!
NonValidExistence15 chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Haha very nice :). If I remember correctly, isn't Setsuna supposed to not be able to feel love? And didn't Rakan say, and I quote," don't worry it ain't love, ya just got a little lust for the girl"? And so the plot thickens eh? I also believe that Haruna's life is now in danger haha or Setsuna's sanity cuz I'm sure she is utterly confused yeah? Oh so many questions! I really can't wait till the next installation!
Godspeed and good writing :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »