Reviews for Death Cure Alt Ending and Continued
Wow I like it better.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Very good
Dom chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
You should get an award. I was so dissappointed when I read the original ending. I couldn't believe that Teresa's death could've been shrugged off so easily and the she and Thomas would have no future together. I liked Brenda as a character but did not feel she should be the one to end up with Thomas. Perhaps Brenda could've ended up with Minho. However, I feel that if one of them MUST die, that it should be Brenda. This is due to the fact that Thomas never reconciled with Teresa and the book seemed to be leading up to that. Well done. I am choosing to believe that this is the true ending to the book.
Person chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was how I wanted the book to end, but you just used Dashner's ending and switched Teresa and Brenda's names.
Whoa chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That was intense. You should continue :)
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
YESSS! I hate Brenda and I don't like Teresa much, but I like Teresa better...
You used the wrong bare. 'Bare' means naked. I'm pretty sure you meant 'bear', which means to endure. No biggie, just pointing that out for future reference. I really like this so far and hope for quick updates!
Randomcat1832 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
You didn't even write this...you just used Dashner's original words and switched around the words "Brenda" and "Teresa".
You do realize this is plagiarism, right? Next time, write your own story.
Nameless poster chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I wanted Teresa to survive in the books :)
Brad chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Yes! It rights at least one wrong in Dashner's final book of the series. But don't stop, T & T need to find closure or reconcile. Thomas memories need to tell the untold story. WICKED needs to be revealed.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You killed my favorite character and let my least favorite character live : other than that good job
tutufairywondhunk chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is really good please update.