Reviews for Denmark and Norway's Diaries
Krinos Bara chapter 82 . 3/26
I can't believe I actually read an Mpreg. Children are cute, but I'll just stick to the whole "Pop out of thin air" thing. It makes more sense. And pregnancy makes me feel weird.

I ended up only reading Denmark's section sometimes or just skimming over Norway's. They're the same instances from different POVs usually and Norway isn't as descriptive.

I really liked the first... Ten chapters or something. They were funny. Then the fic got less and less appealing, but you did good work.

Cheers from the golden state!
THIS IS AMAZIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!
*bursts out from under the pile of turtles*
Akinia chapter 82 . 12/6/2014
WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
What was Sealand's movie?
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 47 . 9/13/2014
WOW.
Finny.
Just...
WOW.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 33 . 9/12/2014
*FANGIRLS EVEN HARDERRRRRRRRRR*
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 31 . 9/12/2014
*fangirling even HARDER* I CAN'T EVEN...!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 30 . 9/12/2014
*fangirls so hard*
Guest chapter 53 . 4/6/2014
Would u die if me and some of my friends use certain entries and make them skits on YouTube
Guest chapter 50 . 4/6/2014
It's okay we had bought a cake for my dogs birthday and even put it on the calendar I had every thing planned I would take him on a walk to the dog park and then bring him home and let him enjoy his cake. Our whole entire family forgot. The next day he digs in the backyard as if he knows we forgot. We still didn't remember. After school one day about a week later my mom was cleaning off the top of our fridge and she handed the cake to me. I wanted to cry and apologize but it was to late poor guy wouldn't remember what it was for ( darn their small brains) we gave him the cake any ways the ungrateful brat only ate one piece and left the rest to the ants. ( it's not like it was the ants birthday why can't they just be grateful for the things we do for them)
willowwisps14 chapter 55 . 4/6/2014
Hey I was wondering if you guys would be okay with us making a skit for YouTube with one of the entries you guys would get final say on script the only Nordics we have are Norway Denmark and Iceland
Guest chapter 82 . 12/10/2013
I just finished this story and I gotta hand it to you, you guys are good writers. Like, really good. Don't let high school get to you, I'm in the same situation as you guys (also a freshman and an author on FF). I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Chloe chapter 45 . 12/8/2013
Did you mean to say Denmark was being insertive? Because that's a Sponge Bob reference as well. 3
Seasaltandsweetpeas chapter 82 . 12/7/2013
this is really fun, i kind of want to show up again
SilverDawn1313 chapter 77 . 12/2/2013
At norways entry I legit hugged my computer. poor Norway!