Reviews for Denmark and Norway's Diaries
IcelandicLicorice chapter 47 . 6/28
...I would die in a sauna, probably.
IcelandicLicorice chapter 36 . 6/28
IcelandicLicorice chapter 28 . 6/28
Aww, this is cute. Poor Den, though..

I love this story, and I'm sure it's going to be great!
Harunnah chapter 12 . 1/30
Ye apparently being gay runs in the family hahaha
Harunnah chapter 6 . 1/30
Oh Denmark we both have the same personal goal hahahaha XD *bricked*
Harunnah chapter 1 . 1/30
OMG this is so cute 3 3
Guest chapter 81 . 12/7/2015
I've really enjoyed reading this!
pieluvr chapter 83 . 8/9/2015
Do you guys mind telling me what you were planning next? I'm sad you won't do anymore chappies, but I understand you guys not wanting to anymore. I'm glad you guys told us why you're not able to finish this amazing story. It's been fun reading this.
Helena chapter 39 . 6/28/2015
ごめん(gomen) and ごめんなさい(gomennasai) both mean sorry, for they're just different in politeness. In Japanese, the longer a sentence is, often the more polite it is.

Anyway, I love the way you write sex scenes w Den and Nor are both so cute, and I can't help but start think about Icey doing that with Hong /
Animefox46 chapter 44 . 6/7/2015
67OtakuGirl24X3 is now magical!
I mean, she practically BECAME the darkness!XD
Krinos Bara chapter 82 . 3/26/2015
I can't believe I actually read an Mpreg. Children are cute, but I'll just stick to the whole "Pop out of thin air" thing. It makes more sense. And pregnancy makes me feel weird.

I ended up only reading Denmark's section sometimes or just skimming over Norway's. They're the same instances from different POVs usually and Norway isn't as descriptive.

I really liked the first... Ten chapters or something. They were funny. Then the fic got less and less appealing, but you did good work.

Cheers from the golden state!
Guest chapter 82 . 2/14/2015
*bursts out from under the pile of turtles*
Akinia chapter 82 . 12/6/2014
Guest chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
What was Sealand's movie?
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 47 . 9/13/2014