Reviews for Operation DECOMMISSION
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Please do more!
KNDnumbuh43 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
hahahha lol airhead, nice fanfic show me more
FreakingCrazy chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Great Job! No. This a fantastic, splendid, wonderful, all around Awesome chapter! Poor Numbuh 1. Please Update Soon!
NumBaH-OnE chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Great Story please keep them coming
FreakingCrazy chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Bravo! You really captured Ariens spirit! You described her perfectly! The whole chapter was very good. I really like Numbuh 4's codename, and I see nothing to be corrected. Please Update Soon!
Panthalassa Blue chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
First off, nice concept here. Seriously, I really like where you're going with this. It should be interesting to see what's happening to Nigel in the next chapter.

Now, just a bit of criticism. Make sure you remember to capitalize the beginning of your sentences in the quotes. Also, don't break your sentences into little fragments because of quotes. As long as two spoken phrases from more than one person aren't in the same paragraph, you're ok.

But quite honestly (at least in my opinion), this is the best idea for a KND fic in a while. You have me waiting for an update.
PrettyUgly101 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I like your story! It's nice how you made everything we thought was true false, and you made a story around that. Good job, keep updating!
FreakingCrazy chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I Figure if I reviewed Chapter 2, I better review this chapter too. Anywho, Great Job! This is a good Chapter, and You snared me in with it. I find it a good explanation to what happened to Number One, while everyone else who loves KND (Or most) Believe nothing bad happened to him. Please Continue your story, As I remember you saying you might stop. PLEASE Dont Stop! I LOVE This Story! Its a one of a kind!
FreakingCrazy chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! Mind Blowing Madness! YOU, Mi amigo, Are A Genius!As far as I can tell, This story needs no fixing, just an update. PLEASE Update Soon!
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
It is a great story!
please keep uploading
I love it the way you made all the GKND not real and that you put the four members of sector V in OKND
well gottago:)