Reviews for Damned Spiders!
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Hahaha take that you spineless eight-legged *bleep*s! That first time Seras said what we were all thinking was AWESOME and being arachnophobic myself I love this story that much more. Love the pairing romantically but love this short story full of swears and hilarity!
Colezilla chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Hehe, well despite the lack of Baskerville, I got to say that this was a fun read, and I am glad that those f*cking spiders are dead now. So three cheers for Hellsing's Vampire duo. (Three cheers later), ok with that out of the way I will leave you now by saying, "Good story, mate."
Colezilla chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Huh, maybe Alucard and Seras can take some samples of that venom back to Hellsing HQ and use it as some sort of new anti-vampire weapon, seeing as how it caused Alucard pain.

And Little advice for Alucard, he might want to use Joshua just to help conserve the Jackal's ammunition. Oh god, I hope Alucard summons Baskerville to help kill that spider queen.
Colezilla chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Yeah, it might be pretty hard to cover up something as big as giant spiders attacking a nuclear plant, but I'm sure the Hellsing Organization has a plan.

And I raise my glass of Mountain Dew to Seras for incinerating a few of those arachnid bastards, and I just can't wait to see Alucard take on the queen (even though spiders don't have queens). Yup I am liking this fic so far, mate.

Also; I'm not trying to criticize your fic mate, but the fact that these spiders are radioactive would lead me to think that their blood would be neon green instead of blue. But hey, it's your fanfiction.

Ok, onwards to chapter 3.
Colezilla chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Eeww... I hate Spiders too, I hope ol' Dracula blast them to kingdom come.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Ummm... Spiders don't have hive minds. They will also suck the blood of the workers after melting them slightly with their venom. Not "eat them like candy bars". Infant spiders eat their mothers, so there would definitely not be a queen. Also, Integra is more likely to call them damn spiders or eight legged freaks. Not give Alucard the order of "fucking spiders."
Still an interesting story.
Dynamosaurus Imperiosis Rex chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Is there a possibility there will be just a little AlucardxSeras in this story. Im a guy and a huge fan of the pairing and im just asking.