Reviews for Hour of Darkness
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I more than enjoyed, I reveled and rejoiced. The healing of Billy and now Rick. BRAVO.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I can't think of anything to say except that this is wonderful! It was so great to see Billy coming back to himself! He has scars, but they're healing. It's just awesome!

Absolutely fantastic work!

Ani-maniac494 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
This is just awesome, lol. I'm grinning ear to ear. :D

*happily goes to the next part*

Ani-maniac494 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
"Don't worry. I have a plan."

"Really? Well, would you mind cluing me in on it, please?"

"That would take away from the element of surprise, now wouldn't it?"

LOL! He'd Baaaack! :D

"Tsykalov.

"Hello, Vasili. Surprised to see me, no?""

*gasps with Billy*

I had a feeling he wasn't who he seemed...

Great work as always, I look forward ot the next part!

Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is fantastic! You're doing an absolutely fantastic job digging into Billy's psyche here. I love his thought process, and his start towards recovery as he goes to rescue his friends. I was so wrapped up in this story I forgot to keep copying and pasting my favorite lines for the most part, lol! But here are a couple of my favorites:

"But even Billy's resolve could be squashed under the boot heel of doubt."

Such a great description!

"Right then," he said. "Once more onto the breach, shall we, aye?""

*grins* I just read Henry V last week! Wonderful use of that line. :D

Fantastic work as always, I can't wait to read more!

*happily goes to the next chapter*

TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Oh my what a wonderful continuation to the R&R story verse.

BILLLLLLLY!
Blood Zephyr chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Yay! I love me some Rick whump! It's ridiculous how few fics are out there featuring Rick as more than a background character (which is even more ridiculous considering he was the show's main character). And I love Rick and Billy in fics together. Mainly with Rick whumped and Billy being comforting. And I also get some slashy vibes from a few of the episodes *smirk*. It's a bit of a shock that no one has run with that idea... especially considering how adorable Rick is and how sexy Billy is...*fans face* Whew!