Reviews for Moonbeams in a Jar' Part 2
atlasmoon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
As usual, you ladies have a gift for portraying intimacy between our pair with simple actions, a look, a few words; on this occasion, a bathtub romp shared over a phone line. I only wish it had lasted a bit longer! You also manage to show enough of them surrendering to their deep-seated desires while allowing us to take over with our own imaginations. Thanks for the read.
Ro38 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
well this was a sweet fun chapter! So funny how you did just like they did in the beginning of the Sam episodes on tv with the asking people in the streets whats going to happen and also breaking the 3rd wall(is it 3rd wall or 2nd?) LOL with mentioning scripts and Glenn, yes they are tv characters LOL or are they? LOL Definitely feels like an early episode of moonlighting. I loved their talk in the car which finally led to hot kisses between them wow i wanted it to not end! Im sure they both wanted those kisses to not end too LOL the bath tub scene was cute, how convienent they both took baths at the same time ok so next time they will be together in same tub no?yes? LOL Oh boy will these 2 ever get it right? Im sure David has a good expanation on why he was late ,poor Maddie! Ok girls bring on the final chapter! i'm waiting with baited breath! Hope it's soon!
sassiersue chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
OK The review I posted before was not my full review! LOL Anyways::::::

Cute story. Of course you probably know my favorite part. I always picture Maddie and David making out (and more) in the Beemer. Now it seems that Maddie is the one backtracking when in part 1 she seemed more than ready to take that plunge with David. Oh well these two change their moods more than a girl changes clothes! The bath idea was nice (hope they enjoy one together soon! (wink wink I am totally unsubtle) but as usual Maddie freaks out for no reason. Good idea having David miss their date. (and this was the most likely - thedeepest and rawest source of her anger, the fact that she was so goddamn disappointed that she could painfully feel her guts clench. It was a response to the fact that she had desired David's company so much that she knew her fury could crumble like a leftover Christmas cookie if only he would come in right now and throw her one of his wicked lopsided grins, accompanied by a twinkle of his green eyes.) Love how she admits this to herself.

I’m sure he has a good reason and I hope Maddie forgives him easily. And I am looking forward to the big bang 2!
Bluemoon Stranger chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Good idea having David miss their date.

(and this was the most likely - the deepest and rawest source of her anger, the fact that she was so goddamn disappointed that she could painfully feel her guts clench. It was a response to the fact that she had desired David's company so much that she knew her fury could crumble like a leftover Christmas cookie if only he would come in right now and throw her one of his wicked lopsided grins, accompanied by a twinkle of his green eyes.) Love how she admits this to herself.