Reviews for Valmont
XxbpmathisxX chapter 87 . 6/26
You should continue writing. This story has come so far. It deserves to be finished. You owe it to yourself.
FromTheCourt843 chapter 87 . 12/11/2016
I started this story yesterday morning and I haven't been able to stop. Only taking a break to sleep, I am now at Chapter 87 anxiously awaiting 88. Loving the story! Can't wait for an update.
lt90 chapter 87 . 11/21/2016
I love this story!
Guest chapter 57 . 9/12/2016
I would for definite pay tor your work especially this story. I've read this about ten times up to now I love how dark these kids can be x
Amber Twilight -96 chapter 87 . 9/9/2016
More please read the whole thing in 8 hours and I need more
shecater chapter 87 . 7/4/2016
Once I started this story I could not put it down. Amazing story line! Can't wait for this to update!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
4 years?
ClumsyCountryGirl chapter 87 . 4/24/2016
It's taken me a whole week with RL in the way to read through this fab story from start to finish. I struggled in the beginning, because of the way you wrote and worded things. But I have been hooked from word one, and so glad I stayed and read through as you improved with each beta. Please stick with the one you have now :) This person Is doing a fabulous job with your spelling and grammar :) I'm not perfect, nobody is. But since reading through, I've seen a great improvement in sentence flow too as well as the above mentioned.

Please update soon.
IzzylovesEddie chapter 31 . 4/23/2016
And I cant stand people who use this site to make nasty little statements like you have in your AN in this chapter.
I was enjoying your story but suddenly it's turned to shit.
groovy519 chapter 87 . 3/21/2016
Loving this story! Looking forward to the next update :)
twimima7 chapter 87 . 3/19/2016
Thank you for the story and the update. So much has happened to all of them. Hope Edward can make the family come together soon. He is the only one that has been able to do what a leader must do to bring the family knows Carlisle killed Jasper and now he has Peter who killed Emmett.
twimima7 chapter 78 . 3/18/2016
I don't trust her so called brother Anthony and hope Bella is nor stupid enough to trust him.
twimima7 chapter 76 . 3/18/2016
Very sad this happened to Emmett knowing how hard it is for Edward, he really loved his brother. Now to find out who did it and why?
twimima7 chapter 74 . 3/18/2016
How could she feel sorrow when she gave up on Emmett and wants to sleep with Jacob?
twimima7 chapter 73 . 3/18/2016
Edward has so much on his plate I wonder how long before he snaps. He should be the Don for what he has been taken to do. Carlisle can't do the job Edward does.
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »