Reviews for Valmont
kimk35 chapter 86 . 7/20/2014
this was a great story...I just wish I could finish the rest...lol..
ocdcullen chapter 86 . 7/1/2014
u have confused charly and Mallory like 10 times thro the last few chapters, not many other mistakes tho.. I hope ur going to update some time soon :D
fad59 chapter 86 . 6/12/2014
Please please please finish tis story it is sloppily good I couldn't put it down. Thank you
nessiebells chapter 86 . 6/7/2014
When do you plan to update? I love your story and I don't want to to wait if it will not update.
yvette280 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Please update. I would love to jump back into reading this story. I really miss it.
twinicole chapter 86 . 5/10/2014
Please update again soon.
bubbly butt chapter 86 . 4/4/2014
*deep sigh*
bubbly butt chapter 85 . 4/4/2014
I love blaze. Just notice since the beginning Edward is always the one taking care of bella and i've not seen how done anything nice for him.. sex doesn't count. Did she truly love edward or his money?
bubbly butt chapter 84 . 4/4/2014
Alice is very stupid and her happy bubble need to be bust. I hope edward pop one into Carlise in the future. Can't Alice understand Em is dead because of her stupid husband jealousy? Stupid, stupid people all around. It could've been Carlise that's dead not Em.
bubbly butt chapter 74 . 4/4/2014
It takes gut for an author to kill off a major character like Em.. I love it. Sad Em is gone but see it coming a mile away. I also feel sad for Edward.. he truly did everything to help his brother too bad Em didn't think he has a problem. I pity those who murdered him cause Edward is gonna raise hell when he caught up with them.
bubbly butt chapter 57 . 4/4/2014
Have to say i'm loving all the drama and the tension btw Rose and Jacob.. i think she's going to fall for him. My fav male is Edward cause i love him bad and ruthless. Fav female is Alice and my fav couple is Aro and Esme. loving it.
bubbly butt chapter 38 . 4/3/2014
I love how you play with these characters although the women don't do much except look pretty and spread their leg for the bfs. smh. Bpov is the only one i skip over cause she is the most boring of them all which is dissapointing as always. Thank God you didn't have Kstew in mind while writting her. That would've been an insult to kristen. anyway good job on thinking outside the boss. xo
chinadoll7 chapter 86 . 3/26/2014
Great story please continue
Luna Magic17 chapter 86 . 3/21/2014
I am completely hooked. Like its three in the morning and I have class but I can't stop reading. SMH. is bad for my college career lol. I loove your story can't wait for more!
twimima7 chapter 31 . 3/6/2014
Good. Edward told her about Renee and wants to protect his Bella. KStew will always be Bella in my book. When I read the Twilght fanfic's, that's who I picture it. And the same is for all the characters. Why become a fan if you change things. My opinion.
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »