Reviews for Payback Birthday Style
Willakarra chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Mwah Ha Ha HA Ha Ha. DOUBLE revenge. You know, Horace should have takne away the coffee too. that would be 341703246120356103246803241936847120934610 revenge!
Maddie chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
LOL! Poor Halty.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
HAHAHAHA! Oh man, Horace, that was PERFECT!
Keep up the GREAT work!
Ranger Robbin chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hahahahahahaha...(keep breathing)...hahahahahaha...ok...(gasping for breath)...that ...was...the...best...payback...ever...hahahahahaa .
Willandmorgan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was...Just about the funniest thing! If you were Will, what would you get Pauline for her birthday?
FarmersDaughter chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Halt you're in trouble! :D :D :D
Cassidy daughter of Hermes chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this should totally be in-complete
Horserida chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was priceless! And who cares if he already got back at him this was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Lol! Halt made a bad decision when he lied!
Asstronavt chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Hehehe, I really had a hard time not laughing out loud, I think my teacher is glad I managed, though
ADG chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this made me crack up.
Poor Halt, I hope he survives Pauline's wrath.
ADG
S1lv3r3agl3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
School started yesterday less time on FF one sad, sad S1lv3r3agl3! Also, S1lv3r3agl3 is having a third person moment so if you won't mind her then she'll just go and say this made her laugh out loud! She also refuses to use text speak like lol! As well as this, S1lv3r3agl3 thinks that this one shot is very cool!
Melt into the Air chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awesome! You just can't help but love Horace, particularly when he's pretending to be all innocent. You just can't help it.

Hope you have a good day at school today (though by the time you read this, you would have already gotten home...)
flaminglake chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Haha! Owned, Halt!
Poor Pauline...I wonder if she'll wear it...maybe...for Halt...
Ahem, cool little fic. So schools starting for you, huh? We have mock exams next week and real exams in another couple of months...I hate exams.
bralt wannabe chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
im sorry i must be naive or somthing but i cqnt figure out what the ″couriers″really are could someone please explain it to me i feel horaces pain