Reviews for Castaways
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
lovely! how you described their activities at the same time makes me think i saw an sequential anime :) haha i luv 'mini yuu' XD and a fujoshi lenale :p
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
AWWWW! KAWAI!
Exorcist Pirate chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
wow! i loved it so much! this was great! i dont think i noticed any spelling or grammar mistakes. i loved the way Kanda was so straightforward when he answered lenalee! i think this is a really cute story!:)
Mirari Angel chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I was just reading the party of 'Allen spent half a day eating whatever Jerry made him' and realized, that being a fan of d. Gray-Man, this was a totally normal sentence to me. I only stopped and passed when I realized that any other type of person (in the real world) would look at this person and pass out, I would just be chilling in the corner of the room or socializing with said person. We are just so awesome.
MikiYuri chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh how i wish you actually put up that sex scene... :( favourited.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
It was a nice fic
Ankoku-Ren chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So cute. I like the idea of Lennalee who likes yaoi. Makes me like her more.
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Let's just say, I was squealing and laughing throughout almost the whole thing xD awesome job.
darket15 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I just read your story this morning. It's beautifully written; bringing them together, having their emotions unfold slowly as they realized how they felt about each other. As far as Kanda's OOC-ness? Well I guess I've felt where is it written that Kanda would act like the same person in love and in the bedroom as he is ordinarily and outside the bedroom? (Did that just make any sense?)

Maybe he's like an abusive relationship but reversed - abusive reationships show a loving exterior to the public, but behind closed doors is were all the anger and volience issues are. With Kanda maybe he shows it the opposite way - whose to say. I just think your story was a wonderful read.
B e a s t l y B chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww...so cute! I loved it!
PearlesantlRose chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
You left out the details! O.O? So sad about that. Good story though! As always I loved it and you did a wonderful job.
Yootjje chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
nice :)
Wealse-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
hmm pretty short story :P im guessing its just a short yullen :) im cool with that but like you said in the depcription kanda was a little ways off but good job
hikora chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love it. It's great. Though I wished that you've gotten into the details about them making love. It's sooooo disappointing.*sign*;-; T-T
Elena Windwalker chapter 1 . 9/6/2012