Reviews for The Man With The Hippo Head Brooch
StarlightInTheDark chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Luv it!
lchrisp chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This was really cute! Thanks for writing and sharing :) xx
violinandglee chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was perfect! I loved it!
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Oh my goodness this was so cute
RubyRizzle90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
What a lovely story. I agree with you about the rush hour crush, I'd like so see a few follow up stories too haha.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
nicely done!
HeyDagger chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Omg, why I hadn't read this before?
It's so sweet and wonderful and really, beautiful.
I had thought they wouldn't see each other again, but yessss! They did! And it was fuckingtastic... And that's not even a word, lol. (Now I wanna meet the love of my life in a train. Yep.)
A very cute and romantic story, that is.
Asailine chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
D'aw! So cute. Loved it!
sammyinthetardis394 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
"There you are. I've been looking for you forever."
The only coherent words I'll be able to produce after reading this fic specially the perfection that can also be known as the last line are dfgcryingjbddhsfahgjksa.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
It was absolutely perfect! No other words to describe it!
NikaVardy chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh my dear God! Somebody, please turn on the shower. I'll sit under the water and cry, hugging my knees because it's so beautiful and romantic. I'm dead, officialy.
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Words cannot express how much I love this story.
Eponime chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh my gosh. That was PERFECT. I read the Rush Hour Crush thing whilst I was in London, and thought it was just the best thing. That page also had other things on it that I remember thinking were cool - though I can't actually remember what they were. But when you mentioned Rush Hour Crush I just couldn't believe it. This story was such a brilliant idea. I loved it.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is utterly enchanting. One of the most romantic stories I've come across in a long time. Thank you for this. (Oh, by the way, we have the Metro papers in the subways here in the USA, too.) :-)
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 5/27/2013