Reviews for Go Placidly
pracarual chapter 1 . 7/22
PTSD. I don't know much about it but it sure seems like Doyle would be a candidate for it. You have channeled these two and this tale following up on Discovery in a Graveyard is such a logical progression yet a study of their softer sides. I really enjoyed it.
bettyblue chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
For me this is a powerful story. The relationsip is perfect; the level of banter, emotion and friendship. It plays out for real in your head because it is the other side of the relationship that is implied but rarely explicit in the pros. I hadn't considered this storyline after DIAG but when you read it, it feels like a very natural progression of the story. This is one I will return to again and again. Well done. Brilliant!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was lovely, it had just the right level of emotion without being too sentimental or taking either of them out of character. You did a very good job of capturing the humour and the banter between them as well, and showing the depth of friendship they share.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Good story.
Cookie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great! Thanks for sharing!
Keks chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very good! Thanks a lot for sharing!
Halcris chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I liked this very much. I do enjoy stories that explore the special rapport between Bodie and Doyle.

I hate 'slash', though, and will neither read nor write it.
mpbb chapter 1 . 9/4/2012