Reviews for Bound
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 3/1
Owww so sweet :3 I love this pairing
o0Aslania0o chapter 1 . 1/25
Awww wanna cry bercause of the overwhelming romance _
Moree!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This is really great, I agree maybe that is how they are supposed to be bound. Will there be more to your story?
The Author Challenger Muse chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
***** I give it 5 stars :D
Baccan chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I'd kinda like the movie to have ended like this... :)
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
-dies-
Dn chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Perfect...thats all I can say
KBRC chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh my do I adore this. I like the distance the characters are very IC even with the change in roles...
Birth.of.the.Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Well, I have no idea why you chose to tag this as a parody. What I think, is that you wrote an earnest story which is very true to its characters. IMHO it's a pretty huge accomplishment, considering you had to bring two women together who were the ULTIMATE enemies of each other and make it believable.
I think CT and KS made the whole Queen/Snow ship possible in the first place, with the way they played their last scene together, and you grabbed the mood perfectly and weaved your story on from there... I really love the result.
Congratulations, and I hope I'll be seeing more Queen/Snow stories from you in the near future. :)
babyblue2189 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I just recently watched the movie and loved it. I thought I was the only one to sense the chemistry between Snow White and Ravenna. I kinda wish you would write a second part to this. I really want to read what you came up with. Like how they manage to live together. Would Snow feel pressure to marry and have kids with a king? I know you won't write a part two, but I could still hope. Love your work.
stringsonthisguitar chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Beautifully written!
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this it's beautiful I wish Ravenna had lived 3
Qu7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I had told you once, and i tall it againg. it's a great vision of Light Time) Write more fic, plz
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
The one shot was actually really good but the only thing that bugged me was that it was in 2nd person.