Reviews for Equilibrium
faberrygleektalana chapter 10 . 6/17
Well this was beyond brilliant. I'm blown away. I love it so much. Thank u for this story.
Forevergleek9615 chapter 10 . 4/17
I remember reading this last chapter when you posted it and I kept ignoring this story as I didn't understand it and it wasn't the type of story that I'd read. However, today I was reading your other stories and I came across this and I thought why not give it a shot. I read it and I loved it. I usually don't read stories that deal with the aftermath of accident as they are so many and a lot are the same. But this, was different. The style of writing was brilliant and the way that you had Rachel sacrifice her dream to keep Quinn alive was just truly clever. I read this in 3 hours as I could not put it down. Every time I'd read a chapter I say to myself 'I'm going to put this down', but comes the end of the chapter and the cliffhanger and it was hard to put down. Each chapter keeps you on your toes and I truly like how you brought them together. The fluffiness, the sex scenes, the hospital scenes; everything was just cleverly written and done so well
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 3/22
It's too bad YOU couldn't have written for glee! Thsi had me going through so many emotions, fear, rage, hurt, anger HOPE, that Rachel & Quinn will find each other. I even felt a little sorry for Finn, and I so appreciate you addressing that BS Kurt was spewing towards Quinn. I really started HATING him after that!
Lily chapter 10 . 3/13
OMG! I never cried this hard reading anything! It was a beautiful story and truly well written. Thanks for sharing it! I really, really loved it.
PersonJe chapter 10 . 1/11
It's a rare story where by the end of it I am struck with amazement and content. Congratulations, this was a beautiful story.
The pacing was perfect, never dragged and always pushing the story further and deeper. The mood was a perfect blend of brilliantly fluffy and beautifully tragic. It doesn't go in as deep a depth as I am used go, but it works so wonderfully here. The colors are vivid and brilliant; this was just such a wonderfuk story. And I wanted to quote like all of the 'fate' talk at the end and your 'epilogue' is one of my favorites, and, just -
Thank you for writing.
bareIyBreathing chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
a heqvy, breathless, 'oh my god...'
Sadisticlover86 chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
one of my favorite stories. you have a gift at writing and i was wondering if you do prompt based on movies? if so it would be great if you do a faberry story based on the movie Charlie St. Cloud. its a great movie and has a lot if depth in it, and i thought it woud make a beautiful faberry story. I would be grateful if you do it and let me know.
keep on writing, and thank you.
nofcksgiven chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
You know you're addicted to Faberry when you're willing to go through the emotional stress you get from this story, haha. Of course, that's outweighed by the fact that this ends with Quinn and Rachel very much in love, happy, and successful so it was worth it (Faberry always is). I absolutely love this story and even though I'm a few years late, thank you so much for writing it.
nofcksgiven chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Aw, I hope Quinn is being truthful about being okay and not just saying it for Rachel's sake. Also, sexy time was sexy. Very beautiful scene.

I have to say, I'm loving all the attention Rachel's getting before and after "Off Course". With a talent like hers, its not easy to hide and I love that everyone who watched Rachel performed on stage just knows. I can just feel how incredibly happy Quinn is that Rachel is on stage where she belongs. Such an adorable couple.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
AWWW! I'm so happy one of them finally made the first move.:)
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
I can't believe I'm saying this bc I love Quinn so much but I was getting a wee tiny bit irritated with her when she kept bugging Rachel about her college plans. Like, I love that she cares and truly believes in Rachel and her dream but goshdarnit, must she mention it everytime they see each other? Haha. Regardless, I'm happy Rachel listens to her and apply at other schools even if she might still be unsure of what she wants.

...awww. WTF?! Quinn has to be okay!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Oohhh, okay. I've read "Price of Fate" and I really appreciate all the added scenes and chapters in this fic. This is still kinda hard to read bc I just want to hold onto Quinn and never let go. She does not deserve all the shit thrown at her and I kinda wanna bitchslap everyone aside from Mercedes and Rachel… well, maybe Rachel, too bc gosh, what the hell was she thinking when she decided to marry a goofball? Stupid girl.

Kay, moving along.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
This was a good story and I really enjoyed reading it.
Ujin chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
Superb story. I really thought Q will die in that chapter. But thanks to you that did not happen. This story is a work of art. Please continue writing.

Thanks.
otalia4eva chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
I do believe that this has just become my ed absolutely favorite faberry give I've ever read.