Reviews for Equilibrium
otalia4eva chapter 10 . 3/1
I do believe that this has just become my ed absolutely favorite faberry give I've ever read.
fanficfanluv chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Thank God it was a happy ending! Loved this fic it was beautiful x
Bugsy1014 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Really enjoyed this story! I think I've come across it in the past, but wasn't sure if I wanted to read it since it seemed as though it would be sad. I very much liked it though and glad the ending was happy! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Oh my god! This story is really something special. Overwhelming.
loveless90 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Beautiful fic. The ending was perfect. Thank you!
R4gz chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
very sad and beautiful at the same time. nice work and nice story
ROCK01 chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
I LOVE IT!
tabbi-lea chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
That entire last chapter I was screaming and crying. Oh my god this story was amazing, such a great idea and so so so well written.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I don't know how I missed this one when I first started reading Faberry fanfic, but I'm glad that I stumbled upon it eventually. Wow. Thank you so much for writing this emotional roller coaster. I was pulled in by the first chapter and couldn't stop reading until the very end, way past my bedtime. I loved every bit of this story, even though it made me weep out of frustration from Rachel's inability to see the link between her actions and Quinn's health, happiness from the simple but beautiful development of R&Q's relationship, depression from the horrible and seemingly impossible quandary in which Rachel was stuck... Well, you get the picture. I cried a lot. But I think that says something about how deeply I bought into the story and into these characters. Thank you. Again. (Now off to read more of your work!)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Seriously, killing me, but in the end very nice.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Are you going to kill Quinn? I don't knew if I want to read that.
mythic-lionheart chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
This story was great. And I actually cried during some of it. But I absolutely loved it. Thank you for writing this. Adding it to my favorites! VERY well done!
dullLogic chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
For a while there I thought this was going to end in tears, and I was tempted to stop reading. Luckily I stuck through! Amazing conclusion that I totally could not have foreseen. :)
Nixorasix chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Well writter. You really drew me in from the first chapter, which is good, seeing that if I don't like a story in the first paragraph of the first chapter, I won't even continue reading it. Its my first paragraph rule. Saves me from getting annoyed with bad stories, horrible writing and terrible spelling.
This was truely an excellent effort, and worth the time spent reading it.
I would truely recommend it.
Two thumbs up for this piece of work.
goddragonking chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
great ch and hope for more updates soon