Reviews for Unexpected
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 2/3
With four wives I would have expected Harry to have had more children . Great story.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 2/3
Yes both Malfoys are dead as a doornail.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 2/3
Wow are the wives willing to share with others?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/3
Awww sad Susan cant transform.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/3
Hot.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 2/3
Four women he is going to be a busy boy...trying to keep them all happy and him out of the doghouse.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 2/3
Those two orbs were the stalker, the idiot and the goats conversations weren't they?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2/3
Lots of witnesses for Neville and Lunas wedding.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/3
Luna?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 2/3
That was unexpected... But who just wanted into the room...with Ragnarok in the room that could get you killed.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 2/3
LOL I'm surprised no one has started rumors or went to either a teacher or DMLE about the line theft, vault theft and everything else since it has been a day since it was revealed in the common room.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 2/3
Thank you..thank you..thank you for NOT having Ginny as the possible forth. Amazing how stupid the two of them are and without even using a truth serum or spell.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/3
Open mouth insert foot...too bad he chose to do it after publicly committing a crime lol.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 2/3
Why isn't Dumbledore getting all angst ridden cause he lost his wand? After his part in killing Sirius I'm surprised Harry was so lenient with Kreacher.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 2/3
It's a pity that Voldemort actually had nothing to do with Dumbledore abortion plan. The fact that he is head of 3 if not more houses that he needs wives and Heirs for is the bigger reason. I also want to know what happened to Poppy and Dumbledore since after the stunner we don't hear from either of them in this chapter?