Reviews for Unexpected
MagicalAngelHunter chapter 8 . 11/24
I picture Amelia Bones in this chapter as Miss. Peregrine from Miss. Peregrine's home for peculiar children.
Crossxx chapter 17 . 11/22
Love this story, I definitely recommend it to anyone looks for romance or hummer, well worth the lost sleep to finish it.
shadowkat87 chapter 17 . 11/6
Very good story I really liked it.
DontMindMe chapter 17 . 10/20
Very sweet story. I was surprised in the most wondrous way with how the story started, it was quite refreshing to have such a wonderful story where love is truly at the hart of it.
goblin81 chapter 17 . 10/9
A most excellent story well done.
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 9/27
More pleaseā€¦
flowerchild33 chapter 8 . 9/12
I don't know if it's worth reviewing five years on, but you should get a beta. I understand the dyslexia issue, but all the errors take away dramatically from a decent story idea. It's not just the numerous and copious spelling errors, but then fact checking like Pomona Sprout not Panoma and they're Aurors not Auras. Just two of many examples. Please get a beta.
Phillies2 chapter 17 . 8/14
It must suck for the kids having all their parents as teachers. Too bad they all didn't go to one house to form an unbeatable Quidditch team like Oliver Wood dreams about
biobicfalconr chapter 14 . 8/10
When you named Luna's animangus form a red tailed falcon I think that you probably meant to call it a red-tailed hawk and when falconers have access to an eagle they need a chain mail glove and a specially designed brace to suport the weight of the animal because on the ground the golden eagle stands upto the waist of the avrage person regardless of gender. As for the story itself I love it and have read it a couple times now.
It was great
tammgrogan chapter 17 . 7/19
I have really enjoyed rereading your wonderful story. Thank you so much.
randy612 chapter 17 . 7/6
Hi, I like this story. It had a nice, quick pace. I enjoyed the virgin pregnancies, a clever way to get Harry married. I have never come across that before. Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing. I appreciate your effort.
68phoenix chapter 17 . 6/17
great fic. some details missing like why Luna needed a protector is a big one and also if Harry managed to break all his blocks.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/17