Reviews for Unexpected
mark.luff1 chapter 1 . 4/15
Type your review for this chapter here...
jkr chapter 3 . 4/11
I had a similar idea for hbp,but I had Pansy as the third wife ,not Susan
continental-line chapter 7 . 4/3
"I decided to throw in a little lemony goodness to surprise all my readers hope it you liked it."

Yep! 8)
Matsu chapter 16 . 3/16
I'm a guy and I had a big sister and I have seen morning sickness and its not pretty but I think offering her salted crackers was a wise idea on my part even though I didn't know it would help with morning sickness although I did know she couldn't eat regular meals without being sick again and heck I was 12 when I did this. Lucky guess huh?
PaultheEwok chapter 17 . 3/16
Awesome story, loved it. Great idea I think it's the first kind of serious Harem fic I've read and I also really enjoyed the lemons, I thought they were written well and were enjoyable. I liked their animagus forms but it was a bit unfair on Susan. Anyway great story and I liked the kids.
Kai chapter 3 . 3/11
Hm, let me repeat what you wrote.

Three female students enter the hospital wing in pain. Instead of being attended to, with neither diagnosis nor treatment, they're just sent to sleep. Next morning the healer waits for the Headmaster and the Depute to examine the patients. Young women with pain in the middle are being examined in front of an old male fart without consideration of privacy or confidentiality and the diagnosis is shouted out for everyone to hear. Immediately said old fart decides the treatment without counseling for the young mothers and without ANY idea of healing.

Rather improbable, don't you think?
GBTtown chapter 17 . 2/7
Just a little fluffy but a very good story. I liked the initial rune mishap idea.
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 2/2
Never expected the Judas Iscariot reference. Nice touch.
WBH21C chapter 17 . 1/8
So very well done!
firebluebird2006 chapter 17 . 1/3
really good story.
Novacore chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
Nice story but awkwardly written, seemed to get better as the story progressed though. It was a struggle at times, but I managed to reach the end without quitting. As your first fanfic, this certainly was an admirable attempt.
elvander72 chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Good story. Nice change from the norm and you didn't waste time on things that didn't need to be covered. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
moosejuice5 chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
liked it up until the last chapter
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Yep, leave it to that brainless wonder to spill the beans in a fit of anger (just how stupid can ya get?)
Aries-Antares chapter 14 . 11/24/2013