Reviews for Unexpected
Bronze chapter 5 . 7/8
Wow! Imagine that! The Weasley's and very likely Dumbledore working to steal the Potter Family Fortune! Who would've ever guessed! Now Bill and Charlie I doubt they'd be in on this. The twins now, they've always sided with Harry so they wouldn't be in on it either. As for Arthur, their father, he works in a low paying job at the Ministry of/for Morons cause he likes what he does. So he's also likely out. But Molly come for a former Pureblooded rich family and hasn't known that level of comfort since she married. Now Percy is a mystery as I've no idea what he's truly like other then a strict rule follower.
Bronze chapter 4 . 7/8
Harry may want to destroy those Horcruxes down in the chamber. Remember when he destroyed the diary it screamed quite loudly. So both the Locket and Diadem will likely do the same. So destroying them in the Gryffindor common Room would hardly go unnoticed by Dumbledore. And that foolish old fraud has his own plans for Harry and the future of the magical world. I don't limit it to just Britain though. I think his ambitions run to the entire world.
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/8
I can say with absolute certainty that dyslexia sucks! I had it in my youth but went to a boarding school where there was absolutely nowhere to play! Thus I had to teach myself how to read correctly. Just because I can read at the college level doesn't mean I can spell worth a damn though! Anyway, I think you need to either talk to friends who've read the books or read them yourself. I've never read them but several in my family have. From what they tell me I see Dumbledore as a Dark Lord masquerading as a Light wizard. Everything he's done to Harry in his young life screams Dark Lord. With Molly as his minor Dark Minion. Ron's simply a jealous, greedy moron. Ginny started out as a normal magical child but her mother brainwashed her into believing she'd become Lady Potter someday. Now she as bad as her dear ol' mum. Merlin, Morgana, GOD and Buddha know exactly what Dumbledore has promised to the Weasley family for insuring Harry remains under his control.
kynan99 chapter 1 . 4/24
Thanks
KinkyJAC chapter 17 . 4/21
Not bad for a quicker read.
Good
MagicalAngelHunter chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
I picture Amelia Bones in this chapter as Miss. Peregrine from Miss. Peregrine's home for peculiar children.
Crossxx chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
Love this story, I definitely recommend it to anyone looks for romance or hummer, well worth the lost sleep to finish it.
shadowkat87 chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
Very good story I really liked it.
DontMindMe chapter 17 . 10/20/2017
Very sweet story. I was surprised in the most wondrous way with how the story started, it was quite refreshing to have such a wonderful story where love is truly at the hart of it.
goblin81 chapter 17 . 10/9/2017
A most excellent story well done.
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 9/27/2017
More pleaseā€¦
flowerchild33 chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
I don't know if it's worth reviewing five years on, but you should get a beta. I understand the dyslexia issue, but all the errors take away dramatically from a decent story idea. It's not just the numerous and copious spelling errors, but then fact checking like Pomona Sprout not Panoma and they're Aurors not Auras. Just two of many examples. Please get a beta.
Phillies2 chapter 17 . 8/14/2017
It must suck for the kids having all their parents as teachers. Too bad they all didn't go to one house to form an unbeatable Quidditch team like Oliver Wood dreams about
biobicfalconr chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
When you named Luna's animangus form a red tailed falcon I think that you probably meant to call it a red-tailed hawk and when falconers have access to an eagle they need a chain mail glove and a specially designed brace to suport the weight of the animal because on the ground the golden eagle stands upto the waist of the avrage person regardless of gender. As for the story itself I love it and have read it a couple times now.