Reviews for Unexpected
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 4/19
Pretty good chapter, but there were a couple missteps.

1. The morning conversation with Alex was odd in that she has all of Harry's memories, so she should have known all those things.

2. Since Minerva already knew of Dumbldore's plan to poison Hermione, she should have intervened. The tainted juice would have been enough to finger Albus.

BTW, you took heat for Hermione saying it was morning sickness. First, it is an understandable thing for her to have said and since the pregnancy is different to begin with, morning sickness might not be too big a stretch. Second, what I think happened is that she smelled the mead and reacted to that.

All in all though, a good chapter with a good bit of the Harry/Hermione chemistry we all knew was there

TGM
TimeDingo chapter 17 . 3/20
loved this story, very well done for a first
torlan2003 chapter 17 . 3/17
Good story, what ever happened to Dumbledore and the Weasley? Thank you for taking the time to write.
torlan2003 chapter 10 . 3/16
That was a fun scene, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
torlan2003 chapter 8 . 3/16
Great chapter, I am enjoying your story. Hope they can brake the blocks on Harry. Thank you for writing.
skyeza chapter 17 . 3/10
Excellent read, I truly enjoyed reading this beautifully written story. It was definitely sad about Severus dying.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
brilliant really enjoyed it
paz chapter 17 . 12/21/2016
Wonderful
PTJackson chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
Heck this feels way too rushed but well I'm reading it for a reason and it's so damn hilarious
PTJackson chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Yeah fuck dumbledore up he ain't gon kill no potter babies
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
What came of Albus?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Wasn't Harry a muti-magus?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
I hope those orbs captured what Albus is plotting. Why is the Phoenix with Albus?
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
Is that the real Peverell ring with the real stone it in, or is that stone is Albus' possession? Are you doing the Hallows in this story?
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Anything special about the wand that Harry just took from Albus?