Reviews for Unexpected
Gelda Goodwill chapter 17 . 4/10
Excellent story with some very unique twists and turns. To be honest, I've expected Dumbledore's trial/sentence in the epilogue, either as a standalone scene or a flashback of most impotant highlights, but I can live without it. The ending was quite nice with all those ickles getting sorted. While some parts do need some polishing and the ending could have been expanded a bit, the plot is spot on. Well done.
ProditorMagnus chapter 17 . 3/20
This might be the longest story that I have read as oneshot. I just knew that if I stopped then I just wouldnt read it. Not bad story but not exceptional.
Gleas chapter 17 . 3/6
I feel like half the first years are related to Harry lol I would be overwhelmed if I was one of the prof
Gleas chapter 10 . 3/6
Again the boy magically knows too much (pun intended but I make my point!)
Gleas chapter 9 . 3/6
First... I feel Harry knows too much , well more than he should according to the story. I'll just assume he read and meditated, shall I? :P AND bloody hell another one?!
Gleas chapter 5 . 3/6
O.o Big mouth strikes again lol
Gleas chapter 2 . 3/6
Lol nice way to out that little 'secret'
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 2/3
With four wives I would have expected Harry to have had more children . Great story.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 2/3
Yes both Malfoys are dead as a doornail.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 2/3
Wow are the wives willing to share with others?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/3
Awww sad Susan cant transform.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/3
Hot.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 2/3
Four women he is going to be a busy boy...trying to keep them all happy and him out of the doghouse.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 2/3
Those two orbs were the stalker, the idiot and the goats conversations weren't they?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2/3
Lots of witnesses for Neville and Lunas wedding.