Reviews for Chasing the Dragon
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 13 . 8/20
A wonderful surprise to see this updated. Here's to hoping that it won't be another four years for the next chapter. -C.H.
GLaDOS-SFC chapter 13 . 8/20
Never expected this fic to be continued, since it seemed abandoned quite a while ago, but that was a pleasant surprise! Had to reread the whole thing, just hope next update won't take that long :D
shortazn97 chapter 13 . 8/20
Dude holy shit how long has it been.

This was great though but I seriously had to go reread the entire fic.
Ehpoca chapter 13 . 8/19
...I hope it doesnt take you another 4 years to update, because Im so hooked right now.
Your writing of Azula's dialogue has to be one of my favorites. The childhood flashbacks are perfect as well.

You're an amazing writer, and I hope to post another review on chapter 13. XD
QueenTyZula chapter 13 . 8/19
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I am losing my shit! You...you updated this! I am not half way through reading, but I had to thank you! I was once in a black hole of rage and confusion waiting for this to be updated lol. And the length...fabulous. You have such a fan in me. This is just grand! Can't wait to read more! This is like one of my top favorite fanfics of all time. *Bows* thank you!
QueenTyZula chapter 3 . 2/23
Still crossing my fingers that this gets updated one day!
Statue of libby chapter 12 . 2/21
Awesome!
Dragonheart51 chapter 3 . 1/25
Doesn't seem like Azula is any different from usual. That's not a good thing.
Some1 innocent chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I only just started reading this and when I reached chap 12 I sCREAMED. You cannot begin to fathom my pain and anguish right now... This is so good... But it's been so long since your last update...
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
its been over 3 years now
I remember reading this while it updated

wake me up
Queentyzula chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
I must join others in saying I absolutely love this story. I hope that will continue it at some point. Each chapter was brilliantly wriitten. Well done!

I will sit it and wait for the future.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Hooray, a Firefly reference!
Jenna R chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
Oh my god. This is such a good story. Please continue. 3
DivergentDemigodWiz chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
Just discovered your story last night and I couldn't stop reading. I read the whole thing without out stopping. When I finished it was 5am. I am telling you this because you have ensnared me. I am invested now and I want more. To be frank, I am kind of obsessed with it. I realize that the last time you updated was 2 1/2 years ago and I'm not sure what has happened since then or why you stopped posting. But I do think that there is more to the story. That you had more in mind for it. By what I gather you had a solid plan for this fic. I hope that this sparks your original fire for this story and that you decide to continue. I just want you to know that this story is still relevant and you still have fans who are craving more. You are a great writer and I would love to read more though I understand if you have moved on. If you do choose to return to this story I would love to help you in any way that I can if you need it. Let me know. Thanks for the great read.
Your fan,
Divergentdemigodwizard
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
Also I like how she's "mad," but at the same time, still lucid- quite good portrayal of her here, with that "monster" aspect and yet still the relatable and complicated characteristics.