Reviews for Chasing the Dragon
Some1 innocent chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I only just started reading this and when I reached chap 12 I sCREAMED. You cannot begin to fathom my pain and anguish right now... This is so good... But it's been so long since your last update...
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
its been over 3 years now
I remember reading this while it updated

wake me up
Queentyzula chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
I must join others in saying I absolutely love this story. I hope that will continue it at some point. Each chapter was brilliantly wriitten. Well done!

I will sit it and wait for the future.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Hooray, a Firefly reference!
Jenna R chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
Oh my god. This is such a good story. Please continue. 3
divergentdemigodwizard chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
Just discovered your story last night and I couldn't stop reading. I read the whole thing without out stopping. When I finished it was 5am. I am telling you this because you have ensnared me. I am invested now and I want more. To be frank, I am kind of obsessed with it. I realize that the last time you updated was 2 1/2 years ago and I'm not sure what has happened since then or why you stopped posting. But I do think that there is more to the story. That you had more in mind for it. By what I gather you had a solid plan for this fic. I hope that this sparks your original fire for this story and that you decide to continue. I just want you to know that this story is still relevant and you still have fans who are craving more. You are a great writer and I would love to read more though I understand if you have moved on. If you do choose to return to this story I would love to help you in any way that I can if you need it. Let me know. Thanks for the great read.
Your fan,
Divergentdemigodwizard
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
Also I like how she's "mad," but at the same time, still lucid- quite good portrayal of her here, with that "monster" aspect and yet still the relatable and complicated characteristics.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Ooohhhh
Cool. Neat. I love a good azula fic.
I like how clever this is, and yet not quite so convoluted as to be obnoxious. It's just the right amount, I think. :)
I hope you come back to it sometime. I really want to see the scheme Azula has planned out, and how she will develop, and how the others react to her escape, and if she heals / gets to understand love and other things, etc... yep! cool story. Hope you make more. :)
~AP-C
Woah chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Neat!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
Bedt Tyzula fic evar
RoseLangley02 chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Please don't stop! D: Have you ever think about to continue the story? Ahahaha because, for my opinion you are the first who wrote (and still are writing I wish) an amazing story about Azula, on where she wasn't "mad" like the way they are saying. Please, continue, it is a really really a wonderfull fic. Sorry, but my english isn't born real language! So, go on! I'll be waiting with the others fans too!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
Hey. I just wanted to say that I love you fic and I am so sad that is hasn't been updated in years. I know life can be hard and I truly wish your health is good and you are not going through hard times. We will always want to see the story to be continued . its never to late for an updated
holmesfreak1412 chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Where is the next chapter? The worst thing about a discontinued story is when it ended in a cliffhanger and as astute a reader as I complacently deem myself to be, have no idea what will happen next. I want to see Azula being Hannibal more than TyZula which, as a newly converted shipper of this pair, is unusual. I mostly read fanfics for the pairing but I love this for it's sheer brilliance. I hope someday that you would come back and astound us once again with this masterpiece. Now, I do not know what to with my life. It has been so ling since I dreaded the last chapter and I am here now. Pleeeeeease update.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
This has to be the best story about Azula I've ever read. I became so absorbed in this story I was sad to see it didn't continue. Please think about finishing it.
demigoddesses chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
/ dead / Because THIS FIC HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN LIKE TWO YEARS AND YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS
YOU CAN'T ATTACH ME TO ALL THE PLOT AND THE CHARACTERS AND THEN JUST