Reviews for Chasing the Dragon
holmesfreak1412 chapter 12 . 7/23
Where is the next chapter? The worst thing about a discontinued story is when it ended in a cliffhanger and as astute a reader as I complacently deem myself to be, have no idea what will happen next. I want to see Azula being Hannibal more than TyZula which, as a newly converted shipper of this pair, is unusual. I mostly read fanfics for the pairing but I love this for it's sheer brilliance. I hope someday that you would come back and astound us once again with this masterpiece. Now, I do not know what to with my life. It has been so ling since I dreaded the last chapter and I am here now. Pleeeeeease update.
This has to be the best story about Azula I've ever read. I became so absorbed in this story I was sad to see it didn't continue. Please think about finishing it.
Trash - Remastered chapter 12 . 2/21
/ dead / Because THIS FIC HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN LIKE TWO YEARS AND YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS
YOU CAN'T ATTACH ME TO ALL THE PLOT AND THE CHARACTERS AND THEN JUST
/ flails
Clo chapter 12 . 1/16
I almost cried out of desperation when I realised this hasn't been updated for almost 2 years. God! Seriously, one the most incredible characterisations of Azula I've ever read.
The way you describe her is just flawless, and the dynamic of her relationship with Ty Lee is perfectly portrayed. They are, at least on my personal opinion, perfect for each othe; they are opposites thus, they complement each other.

I know it's been years since you last updated, but I firmly believe this has a lot of potential. You are an outstanding writer. I would love to read more of this story, though.
pleaase continue! pleaassee *puppydog eyes*
This was a great read.
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 12 . 1/1
This story is absolutely amazing! You write the best Azula I've ever read by far! Her mannerisms, the way you describe her, her thought processes, the way she talks, the sass, her intelligence, it's all perfect! And Ty Lee is adorable! I love that you're exploring a more serious side of her character. And the way you're introducing Tyzula is really well done. It's subtle on Azula's part and for ty Lee it's nice that you're emphasizing how toxic this relationship could be. I'd love to see what you'll do with the characters and the plot! Is this story abandoned?
Treetho chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Of course you stop right when it was getting really good :c
StrangePointOfView chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
I'm not sure I like the romance in this story yet, but it is a fantastic psycho-drama, and I am eager to read more.
deanmarcbc chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
This really is quite spectacular. I love how you maintain the flow and keep the story engaging despite the continuous change in perspective and their inherent stylistic differences. The only criticism I have are regarding Ty Lee's character being a bit overly scatter-brained and silly for me personally (although her scene with Mai was hilarious).

I guess with over a year on from the last update, there's now unlikely to be anymore, but even knowing that from the outset I still greatly enjoyed what there is.
FabulouslyHuman chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
This is literally the best Tyzula fanfiction I've ever read, it also captures post-break Azula the best. I adore your writing style and incorporating The Art of War was ingenious. I can't wait for the next chapter
LadyPepper chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I'm not too much of a fan of this pairing, but your story made me love it. Please update! :D
Mr Canadian chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
...This is so good but you have not updated in a while and it's a cliffhanger, to top it all off.
I will assume that life happened to you and I will patiently await the day you can continue this literary journey.

Thank you for this story, god speed and good luck
SatoshiKyu chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
Hurts to see this stop right when things are getting really good. Hoping this isn't a dead story!
SatoshiKyu chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
I loved everything about this chapter. Moments like these are what really drive home how absolutely terrifying Azula is/can be, and that's not even considering her martial abilities and firebending. Frankly the doctor can't be too much of a coward, I think; I'd be a gibbering mess if someone managed to piece together my life story after a bit of back-and-forth and a few traded barbs.