Reviews for Swallowed by Feelings
Lover of Emotions chapter 5 . 2/18
that is good. update soon please.
Vivianne95 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Quite a good one!
As much as drama is good, I'd like for them to reach happiness together!
Caraline Fisher chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
You can't be serious! Is that really where you left that! I may have to take back all the nice things I said yesterday although reading your stuff did make me dream of Robert Downy (spelling?) jr. As I loved him as Sherlock! Aaaaahhhhhh! I don't tell be people what to do but I'll start with please and then it'll look more like a request. Please come fix this right now! Once again Merry Christmas!
krpinto1995 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
I absolutely love this fic _
Will you be updating soon or do you plan on finishing Secrets of Midnight first?
Spades chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Totally in love with this story. Please hurry with an update. Again awesome story.
ising4life chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Ahh! So sad :( what happens next!?
Doctor Song chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Wow. You're really a brilliant writer.
Alishabear chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Please update the story soon! I'm so worried about Sherlock and John! I'm dying to know! I hope yuu had a great flight and that yuu are settling in nicely.
power0girl chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Wow, you weren't kidding about the drama, so how it would happen though!

Ta
Artemis Fortune chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Your life is hectic and we get a tense, honest, emotional scene between the boys. I can't wait to see what you write when you finally have time for more! :)
Forte
AiLoveS chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Saaad! John and Sherlock are perfect for each other. No johnlock without John. . .
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Excellent take. I'm clicking right on to the next chapter... Even though I should be sleeping!

One thing, this sentence:
"I can't sleep until Moriarty lives and wants to kill you"
I believe you meant "while" instead of "until".

Thanks!
Beth
AiLoveS chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Adorable, I want more (:
ValaEnVash chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
*screamy, growly cursing inserted here*
Oh just leave it there, why don't you... *sigh*
please please update soon!
EliMayz chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I really like the idea of seeing them resolve whatever this is. Can John be ok without "having" Sherlock? Can Sherlock handle loving John? I want an epilogue more than a chapter, almost. This ha been really good. One of my favorites.