Reviews for This German I mean Prussian
*wipes massive nosebleed*
I love PruAus.
And this. Is. Awesome.
*applause* I love it!
Oh, gosh...I really love PruAus the most.
You did a great job making their relationship totally awesome in this. The way Gil treats Roddy as his one and only beloved wife is so adorable. I'm also glad his friends were also there to help.
This is just...
Awesome! Kesesese...
Saixrs chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
That was... So cute! X3 Amazing!
Bloom Flower chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Very cute. Sequel?
22maidenave chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
"A good—"
"Gilbert…"
"—Long—"
"I am not doing this today."
"Fuck."
Brb dying from laughter. xD This is really good so far, and hilarious.
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
holy mother of eripogqegi0ehrg /
DragonBallZcat chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
perfect. absolutely perfect.
rossiyavodka chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I loved every single plot turn and every single scene in that story :‘D it was totally awesome and i loved your writing style. The smut was fab 3 And i commend you, praus spectacular author c;
denise134 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I looooooved this so much! Its been a long while since ive read a story thats made me laugh and giggle and drool at once. I even got my friend to read this bit of gil awesome fanfiction. Keep up the awesome work.
Iraqi-Poo17 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
OMG! I think I almost died! XD That was HOT! AMAZING JOB
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
lol that was awesome
mischiefer chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
cool story cx
ShadowKissedYaoi chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god excuse me while I go fangirl.*odd squealing noises*. I really ,really like this. It's funny how Gilbert wants Roderich to just let him "f.u.c.k him" XD. Austria's acting all...bitchy lol. Writin music would be stressful. To come up with all those words and crap. Confusing x10.

I think Austria wants him to be romantic or something. Idk your writing this so...I wanna read more! Love this pairing and this is written well. Continue!Hehe!
V chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
"Roddy won't let me f*** him." *Face palm* oh Gilbert *shakes head* but that's why I love him. Well I like the sound of Gilbert's plan but I can't help but see it all turning disastrous. Maybe Japan won't mess up, but I know South Korea could somehow ruin it, groping his brother's non existent breasts while trying to download the music, Antonio dragging Lovi around only to have Lovi wrecking the house for Antonio trying to hit on him (Not a Spamono fan but it does come to mind) and then France...Well Francis would probably put some "secrete" ingredient in the cake. It wouldn't be surprising. Sorry for my mindless rambling but this is what comes to mind and I'm not one to hit backspace.

Anyway nice chapter and I'm waiting for Gilbert to get what he wants...or at least for Roderich to tease Gilbert and then not let him have anything. That's always funny but cruel. (More funny than cruel but still) Thanks for the speedy update and good luck with the rest.
susikicks chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Go get your man Gilbert! Ooooh I want part two so bad now. ngggh.