Reviews for Olympus High
MONEBUDDHA chapter 26 . 1/12
I wasn't sure what to expect when I began reading this, but you created chsracters and a world that has hooked me. I truly hope you will continue this.
Wolfgirl2013 chapter 26 . 1/9
Nice Job
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
Wow what a cliffhanger...Does it mean that she knows and that she remembers?

Update soon!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Cyrene was so cruel to her...and Ares is so mean, but I like him anyway.I just hope that it would not be too late for him later when Xena would wake up from her darkness.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Ohh sad chapter this one...I'm so sorry for Xena and I hope though that Ares will stop doing bad things to her...but for now I enjoy the fact that they live togheter?
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
Ohh poor Xena...this time around she can't enjoy her brother either.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
I'm so loving it especially the last sentence.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Yey Ares appeared finally. I like the fact that he has a problem with Ms Sorbo this time around too.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Johnny/Joxer scene was so but so funny...I want to laugh even now when I finished reading it.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
It's nice to see young Gabby again as Abby now.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Finally something that Tina/Xena knows...history...
I am curetly reading from Iliada and Odissea so thanks for giving me a clue further... :))
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Xena cooking yeah...Maybe I will use that recipe too... :))
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I can picture Hercules as a gym teacher; why not...The good part is that she can't have a relationship with him because he is her teacher...I can't wait for Ares to appear.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Aphrodite posing like a teacher and a science teacher of them all it's just hialrious.
Intersting, I will keep reading and found out more...You are still updating this I hope.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/7/2013