Reviews for Acceptance
Rasberry-Purple-Shipper chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Oh my holy primus! I just absolutely love you're story! It's so great.
BlueStar19 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Can't wait fer more. Keep up the great work and don't let writer's block get in your way.
Tai Prime chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Excellent way of revealing the trick to Trent's truck. Lol! Are u going to update or is that the end.
EpicAwesomeness chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh hell yes. The needs of the many far outweigh the needs of the few. But not in this case. In this case, I need more of this. The relationship, the story, the characters, the awesomeness. I needs more.
WhatchuKnowBoutMe chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I can't wait until the next update! You're hilarious, as usual! xD
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
please Continue Ground bridge ,, PIZZZ
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
You have returned. Huzzah! Keep up the entertaining work. I want details about the trip to the Amazon.
IvoryCrawler chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
OMP! YOU'RE BACK! And with another awesome chapter!
Snow Kyubbi chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Go off the grid for a bit and your favorite story has finished AND it has a sequel!
Its going soooo great so far! Cant wait for the next Chappie!
Birdroe chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I really really really want you to update... -dying of laughter- Just- PLEASE. I hope you plan to update this.
Tai Prime chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Please update soon! I really enjoyed the miles/ barricade moment! Hope there is more. And to see how Trent reacts when he realizes his truck has been replaced if you do include that. Lol!
deathsgirl98 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Please update. If you don't i will tell Ironhide that your a Con spy and laugh as he blows you to bits. :D So update please
IvoryCrawler chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Cool beans! I read the last one and it was great! Is there going to be more itimate moments with Barry and Miles? For someone so rough and tumble he sure can be sweet!
kiwi8fruit chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
This really should be rated T no offense.
I really enjoy this story, Barry makes me happy.
Wolf1989 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
EKKKKK! KINKY ROBOT SEX YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHH! I can't wait to see what juicy tid bits come up next! *bites her lips and squirms in her seat* Keep up the good work!

U