Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book I: The Coming Storm — Remastered Edition
Reddepth chapter 11 . 6/11
Would Janga and 7 lions be able to take down Simba's entire pride, even if it is an ambush? And I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain black maned character really is dead this time. I hope not. I look forward to book II.
JJChandler chapter 11 . 6/11
I'm just gonna out right guess Kovu is Chumvi's son lol, good chapter by the way. (:
Gracekim1 chapter 11 . 6/11
Whoah! That was incredible! Is the reunion happening next?
The suspense is killing me
But great job again
EpitomyofShyness chapter 10 . 6/10
I freaking loved the exchange between Fujo and Kopa, fantastically done.

YAY Siri and Tumaini are finally united with Malka and the others. People are starting to meet up and its awesome.
PokeKing Charizard chapter 10 . 6/4
Ooh man! This is getting good! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Please keep cranking them out and feed my Lion King appetite!
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 10 . 6/4
So either Fujo thought Kopa was the one who roared earlier, or he knew a roar at this point would freak out the bad lions.
Dang... don't remember Tumaini's mom dying like that in the original story...
Haradion chapter 10 . 6/3
Ooh dear.
So many people hating each others guts here. This is one REALLY messed up Pride.
It makes Scar and Mufasa look like a quiet family spat.

I rather suspect the Pridelanders - even the average lioness - are going to be a little shocked and disappointed in their mountain brethren being so divided. Especially as their supposed to be working together.

Ooh.
There is a fun thought.
Simba is Malka's friend, and is going to see things from Malka's view.
But Chumvi is more Nala's friend than Simba's from the way he talked about them.

Could be interesting if they have different Bias's. Towards the mountain Pride. When they meet up of course.

The Story is progressing faster than I remembered it the first time round - which is a good thing, I think. The pacing was a little inconsistent the first time round.

In all, a really fun Chapter, and some great work.
Gracekim1 chapter 10 . 6/3
An interesting revelation there. And great character development Now I wonder how Janga will react to seeing Simba of all people Great job as always
PokeKing Charizard chapter 9 . 5/29
Of my gosh! I love this revised version! I mean I love both versions, but this one feels so GOOD! I'm super excited for upcoming chapters. Great job on introducing the Lion Guard. i know it's a Disney Junior show, but I don't care. Lion King is one of my all time favorite movies, and I love reading your fanfic of how the story goes after Simba's Pride. You keep doing you and making this wonderfully awesome universe!
Mamaluigi24 chapter 6 . 5/28
I just loved this chapter. However, I'm not sure how Simba and his family can make peace with the past if Kion still doesn't hear the story with them, unless Rafiki decides to make another session.
Reddepth chapter 9 . 5/26
Great chapter. I like how you introduced Kion but won't the roar make him too OP? The chapter title is from Father and son- Cat Stevens, don't know about the movie though. Things are getting interesting and I didn't see the end of this chapter coming even though I've read the original.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 9 . 5/25
YAY ACTION!

Haha, but no seriously I loved this chapter. All of the positioning from the previous chapter pays off and stuff starts to smash together.

Siri continues to be my favorite thing ever essentially. I'm starting to suspect that its gonna stay that way.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 8 . 5/25
A bit of an intermediary chapter, where its clear that everyone is steadily shifting into position for all hell to break loose.

My favorite part is hands down the interactions between Siri and Tumaini. Siri is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, she doesn't take anyones shit, and while she may be a little awkward and pushy she means well. I am really looking forward to her future character development.
Gracekim1 chapter 9 . 5/23
I didn't see that twist coming Is it 'time to make a change'?
I like how the guard is neutral in this conflict since they don't know everything that's going on. I wonder what Simba will do about this... at least Bunga seems more mature now

Great job
Haradion chapter 9 . 5/23
Ooooh. This was Good. I mean really Good.
I enjoyed this.

Its a bit of blur trying to remember what you've revealed here, what was in the old version, and what we've discussed in private.
But I am liking t his so far.
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »