Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book I: The Coming Storm
JJZ-109 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Good effort, shining some light on the relationship between Kopa and Vitani as cubs. And doing even more to look at Vitani's emotions through the known events of TLK2. There seems to be a lot happening at the moment, There's the whole mystery of Kopa, an imminent war on the Pridelands, Vitani's adaptation to her new home and past, and now Earthquakes.

I don't think there are any major fault lines that could actually affect that area of Africa, so earthquakes would be very, very strange. However, this is fiction like you said.

I probably wouldn't have made the earthquake so sudden, like maybe give the animals the feeling that something isn't right, some build up, rumbling etc.
JJZ-109 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
A great opening here, letting us see through the eyes of a relatively undeveloped yet still popular character from the film. It opened new sides to her and gave us a deeper understanding of her character, without leaving her original portrayal.

So we meet the lion himself. Good little piece of history, it really makes us wonder...And I trust we'll find out how he got in that river as a cub sooner or later. I also wonder what Tumaini's crimes were...

Not much to fault in this chapter.
JJZ-109 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Good kick off, you've built the background information well, throwing us right into an imminent conflict. Furthermore, we've also been given the basic physical and personality description of the new characters, which is good. One thing I'd have done differently, is not to introduce so many by name in one chapter. It could create confusion.
UndeadOctopus chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is my second time reading this, so I thought I should post some reviews. I will probably just do one at the end of each story, but I have a question first: is there somewhere I can find concept art of your original characters?
AdInventum chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Great way to open the story; has just enough mystery and tense atmosphere to really hook the reader into reading more. The naming pattern is intriguing, and sheds light on the nature of the characters. I'm not much into TLK fanfiction, but this one is definitely one I'm going to follow with interest. It's nice to see somebody write a Disney fanfic and take it seriously.
Ranula chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I love this ending! I love this book! I love you! No mean stuff, I love every bit about it! :D
Aweosmeness4eva chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Oh my goodness! This bloopers idea is genius! xD love it 3
Truewhovian82 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Man I am just hooked on this it is just fricken amazing
Soildier chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Nice character development and story. I like that you are trying to be original in your plot and character background. Though as you stated you did jump onto the Kopa and Vitani "bandwagon." Though I like the premise and will read on to the next story.
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Ha! I love it! It's such a cool idea, too. It's nice to see the OOC side of these characters. And what's this about you not being funny?! You're hilarious, what are you talking about?
I love it! Please make more!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
AWWW... No family renunion... Oh well, it'll come later! What a good ending, too. I'm so happy Malka forgave Tumaini. But I'm still wondering what happened... Hmm. Onto the epilogue, and then Book 2!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Oh man, Fujo is such a confusing character! It seems he is like, the perfect embodiment of a double agent. I love it! I'm also really beginning to wonder what poor Tumaini did in his childhood... I shall read on!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Wow, the backstory has been completed! You did an amazing job of writing it all out. Props to you, my friend! Another great chapter, I'm loving where this is going! WOOP!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Another amazing chapter. Whew, this intricate plot you've created keeps going deeper and deeper... I LOVE IT!
Goodbye0Bluesky chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Ooooo! We get another look at Vitani in this chapter, and I love how you portray her and all of her hardships. She would have gone through a lot.. Nice chappie!
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »