Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book I: The Coming Storm
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I'm going to be that unhelpful person who says I really loved this, thought it was hilarious, and you should totally write more for the sequels. :)
HappyCactus03 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
This is such an entertaining twist :D How exciting and original!
T5Tango chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Please make more for your sequels, these were hilarious. I liked all the references to the years since tlk was made, but they were all very funny! Haha, I love how you made yourself the director and had to deal with all the mishaps!
Ray food court chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Makes appeal to the senses sight, sound, smell, and explores various emotions and thoughts of characters. good descriptions of surroundings.
Asante chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
ROFL I loved this. Thanks for the mention. I now have an idea for another meta-fiction chapter. If you have the time, definitely add blooper chapters to your others stories.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
You did more than compensate for it. You just dropped a truckload of laughs onto my head! I was cracking up! One of my favorites was when Kopa couldn't pronounce Kilimanjaro and I also loved when Siri said "Siri Hollow". This was hilarious! Love it so much! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D
ggctuk chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
I really enjoyed this little blooper chapter, it definitely makes a nice extra to the story (and not enough stories have those).
Laughing Hyena chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Oh these bloopers are hilarious especially with everyone breaking the fourth wall so many times. I especially like seeing Zira acting so silly.
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
I wanna be your friend! I also want you to be famous because your writing deserves it's own book and movie
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I want your autograph
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I LOVE FUJO!
Brodie-001 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Well then. Last-chapter revelations, eh? Well, either that or it's been said before and I never picked it up. Anyway, this sets things up for the sequels nicely, I'll be sure to read them when time permits. As for the story as a whole, I really enjoyed it. For someone who hasn't seen any Lion King films in years, it really engaged me. The characters were, well, characterised very well and it's nice to see a story that takes both the protagonist and antagonist's side of the story, portraying each very well indeed.

Bravo sir, bravo.
Brodie-001 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Well, a bit of an anti-climax for those used to reading about epic battles, but I suppose there's more to come in any case. Nice work developing on Kopa as a protagonist, really looking forward to seeing how that comes out later on, the ending was quite a good one. Leaves a few questions unanswered for the sequel, which is nice too.
Asante chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Review of Chapter 7

All these plot twists are giving me shellshock. Finding out Afua's alive for one. Why hasn't he gone back to Malka's pride, I wonder. I sort of had a feeling about who Janga's parents would turn out to be, and of course this confirmed it. Moving on to the next book.
Asante chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Review of Chapter six:

THE HYENAS ARE BACK, WOOT! I missed those guys. Please include them in your sequels. And man, I didn't expect the revelation about Tumaini and Malka - and Afua for that matter. It's hard for me to figure how Afua could be Malka's son if he lived in the Pride Lands - unless Malka visited Pride Rock with his family on a regular basis. Can't stop reading.

Fujo's a real mystery - obviously a double-agent but I can't quite figure out if he's really on Malka's side or Janga's.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »